Newton 19 West Orange-Stark 7/Final

WOSgrad

Have to hand it to the Newton Eagles Football Team and their Coaches, they scouted our team, and now everyone  will use their game plan to beat us. Coach T. has nothing new to add so far to give our team the boost that they need to believe that they can win another ball game.  Always will follow the team though. 

I told everyone last week that loss was gonna make or break this team! You learn a lot about a team when they lose a game! You either come back better or worse! It's apparent this squad didn't come out better! Might only win one district game!

This is the worse post I have ever heard. The mustangs have been the best team in the golden triangle for many and I say many years. Wait till district and the playoff's.  I guess everyone forgot who they did beat. To be honest I am from Orangefield and I hope this is the first year we beat the mustangs, But I respect the coaches and the kids at WOS more than any other school because they have earned it.

Have to hand it to the Newton Eagles Football Team and their Coaches, they scouted our team, and now everyone  will use their game plan to beat us. Coach T. has nothing new to add so far to give our team the boost that they need to believe that they can win another ball game.  Always will follow the team though. 

Yeah...it's best to just have every player turn in their jerseys, hang up their cleats, and lock up the field house. Coach T offers absolutely nothing to get this team back on the winning track. Let's quit now while we still have a winning record.

Giving up never felt so good. 

You think I care if you like my post? Haha I wasn't even meaning anything bad about it! I'm just being honest, orangefield hasn't had a shot to beat us in the last 8 years! Neither has hj! Now they do is all I'm trying to say! And it's not just because we're playing bad! It's also because both hj and orangefield are playing good. But take it how you want buddy.

Just FYM Dillion Sterling Cole is really doing so well here I should have gone to that game, only 15 minutes from my house. I'm proud of him, he won his game tonight against Spring High School, 38-35. I'm just waiting to see him play against Spring Dekaney that should be a nice game.

Dillon won the game all by himself? Wow...do they play one-on-one football at Spring Dekaney? 

would you enlighten the rest of us as to why their passing so much ?

Agreed. We have abandoned the running game. Last week, when we had 2nd and 2 from the 24 yard line, we should have tried to run the ball at least once instead of asking Jack Dallas to make a play three straight times against that Foster defense. Now, it seems we've become a little too pass-happy. Our running game is just fine. Let's get back to it. Make adjustments where need be and RUN the ball.  

You think I care if you like my post? Haha I wasn't even meaning anything bad about it! I'm just being honest, orangefield hasn't had a shot to beat us in the last 8 years! Neither has hj! Now they do is all I'm trying to say! And it's not just because we're playing bad! It's also because both hj and orangefield are playing good. But take it how you want buddy.

I can tell you are a true fan of the mustangs or maybe you are from another school and just jealous. I am not your buddy. :)

Dillon is a leader , QB's lead their team to victory. Didn't know your comprehension would cloud your judgement.

I know all about Dillon. I have a closer view of the team and have also followed WO-S for multiple decades just like yourself. They should make some adjustments on offense, but not wholesale changes. We need to get back to running the ball and not ask Jack Dallas to pass so much. He is a good kid and good QB. In time, he will be really good. We've had a bigger problem this year with dropped passes than QB play. That continued tonight. It also would've helped to have our best player out there, but he was injured in the first quarter. 

I think our guys lacked focus tonight. Playing without DT really hurt, too. After such an emotional letdown falling short to a goliath opponent, then facing a much smaller team that has lost three games already set us up for this poor showing. That is no excuse for the loss, but I give credit to Newton doing what they needed to win. WO-S will rise from this. I believe they do have the players AND coaches to make that happen. 

Them crows in Orange are nervous tonight I can hear em now on they iPhones. Hey Heckel this is Jeckel you need to get over here quick these peeps that follow WOS are eatin all our kinfolk thanks to them Newton Eagles. Hahaha hope it taste good and don't even think about coming on over to the 4A boys

I know you ain't my buddy! And I bleed blue all day everyday! No matter what! Not one time did I say I'm gonna stop backing our boys! I was just giving my honest opinion! Now could we turn it back around and go undefeated in district and make a run at a championship?!? ABSOLUTELY!!!! But we will have to make a lot of adjustments! Sorry for saying your bobcats had a chance this year! Forget I said that! Smh

Give it all to Newton they were ready and we were NOT,most may not see it this way but I do- we got out coached,no reason to abandon the run game in the first quarter,any 1 dimensional team usually loses.talked to a few guys after the game and they seem to think orangefield woke up a sleeping giant.I will be the first to say hj will stomp us if we don't fix the small stuff