Ozen @ Nederland

bmtqj33

I didn't see anyone editing anything when there was a whole thread about how Tony Brown was a camp guy or when he got in trouble at bama -_-

untrue partially, I made edits in the Bama trouble thread. As far as the camp guy thread I didn't see any issues with it at all from what I remember.

Lol I got edited for saying a guy who's no longer a high school student took drugs.smh, of course the edit came from a Nederland fan. You guys kill me on here man.

*for real. Chill*

I was the one editing your posts. I don't think it's appropriate to imply that our kids (kids from setx) do performance enhancing drugs. If you believe that to be the case, fine. But we won't endorse it here...

And the Tony Brown thing holds no weight in this situation, man. People only questioned Brown's abilities. Nothing wrong with that.

untrue partially, I made edits in the Bama trouble thread. As far as the camp guy thread I didn't see any issues with it at all from what I remember.

Yeah but you allowed an entire thread about it go figure...I remember the thread on here years ago when Willie Jefferson got in trouble too lol its all good though its expected.

I was the one editing your posts. I don't think it's appropriate to imply that our kids (kids from setx) do performance enhancing drugs. If you believe that to be the case, fine. But we won't endorse it here...

And the Tony Brown thing holds no weight in this situation, man. People only questioned Brown's abilities. Nothing wrong with that.

So soulja you're basically saying its ok for people to make thread about "kids from setx" saying belittling a guys talent but I can't say a guy took steroids? Lol smh what's the difference?

Yeah but you allowed an entire thread about go figure...I remember the thread on here years ago when Willie Jefferson got in trouble too lol its all good though its expected.

if it wasnt an Ozen athlete involved would you really take this much interest in it?

So soulja you're basically saying its ok for people to make thread about "kids from setx" saying belittling a guys talent but I can't say a guy took steroids? Lol smh what's the difference?

A player's talent is always questioned by everyone. It's football. Your either good or your not. No shame in that.

Also, a kid with mediocre or bad talent isn't illegal. A kid doing dope is. And we're not in the business of promoting performance enhancing drugs.