Ozen @ Nederland

bmtqj33

he'd have 2 state titles under his belt. One with Trey Green thats for sure (2011)

Doubt it...he's dealing with a entire different animal at Ozen, first you have to think Ozen's has always been a predominately basketball driven school. Then take into account that Ozen's probably the least favorite in high school in Beaumont which steer many parents away from sending their kids there, and lastly he'd be dealing with kids from broken families who's probably never had to listen to a male figure ever in life. Think about that before you just go making crazy assumptions like that, besides what Ned do scheme wise offensively and defensively isn't anything special it just shows how bad the coach in this area is.(mainly Beaumont)

Doubt it...he's dealing with a entire different animal at Ozen, first you have to think Ozen's has always been a predominately basketball driven school. Then take into account that Ozen's probably the least favorite in high school in Beaumont which steer many parents away from sending their kids there, and lastly he'd be dealing with kids from broken families who's probably never had to listen to a male figure ever in life. Think about that before you just go making crazy assumptions like that, besides what Ned do scheme wise offensively and defensively isn't anything special it just shows how bad the coach in this area is.(mainly Beaumont)

Imposing your will....When you can do it, it doesnt matter the scheme. I will agree theres been some bad coaching in Bmt. Seems to be a little better at the moment but it wouldnt suprise me to see the coaching carousel continue......

Question. Why do you single Ozen as having the highest number of kids from broken families? Where is the source for this information? I happen to know several 'broken homes' at not only at the other Beaumont schools, but other area schools.

Question. Why do you single Ozen as having the highest number of kids from broken families? Where is the source for this information? I happen to know several 'broken homes' at not only at the other Beaumont schools, but other area schools.

I never said that soulja you may want to read my post again. I wouldn't make a statement like that knowing that the Northend is probably the most poverished area n BMT. Come on now Soulja.

he sure hasnt had a problem winning 20+ years at a school with lesser overall talent, his track record speaks for itself but you're entitled to your opinion.

pretty sure there are several in midcounty also.

he sure hasnt had a problem winning 20+ years at a school with lesser overall talent, his track record speaks for itself but you're entitled to your opinion.

Yeah he deals with a lot less baggage at Ned too, most kids that play football for Ned grow wanting to do so not the case in Beaumont. Plus he have the entire Ned community behind him wouldn't be that easy to get the community behind him in Beaumont. Things are a lot different coaching at a BISD school my man trust me.

Yeah he deals with a lot less baggage at Ned too, most kids that play football for Ned grow wanting to do so not the case in Beaumont. Plus he have the entire Ned community behind him wouldn't be that easy to get the community behind him in Beaumont. Things are a lot different coaching at a BISD school my man trust me.

You dont think that if Neumann moved over to beaumont he couldn't get the community behind him...I find that hard to believe

Wasn't Neumann a lead on favorite for the LaMarque job several years ago? Same demographics imo.

Get real, Neumann wasn't going there and they were not going to give it to him. OF I do agree he would never coach at Ozen or Central for obvious reasons. Now WB, that's a different story and they will be looking next year...

Get real, Neumann wasn't going there and they were not going to give it to him. OF I do agree he would never coach at Ozen or Central for obvious reasons. Now WB, that's a different story and they will be looking next year...

actually he used that as leverage for a raise, if he wasnt going to get that job it wouldnt have been because of LM. ;)