Ozen @ Nederland

bmtqj33

Brooks and Stowers left because of politics and shady administration. Had nothing to do with broken families, man.

DUHHHHHH THATS MY POINT!!! I never said it had everything to do with dealing with kids from broken families that's just one issue, politics & administrations would be included in that "extra baggage" I was referring to.

I honestly dk what you guys see that's so special about Neumann besides his ability to win district games...outside of that he hasn't really done much. And you can't be impressed with his X and O's because he does nothing scheme wise. Been running the same offense with no adjustment since I was in high school. Ex: every time he runs a two back set Ned is going to pass only have two backs to help with blocking. Lol he's been doing that since I was playing against Ned in high school big deal. But we'll see how things go tonight. Good luck to both sides.

I honestly dk what you guys see that's so special about Neumann besides his ability to win district games...outside of that he hasn't really done much. And you can't be impressed with his X and O's because he does nothing scheme wise. Been running the same offense with no adjustment since I was in high school. Ex: every time he runs a two back set Ned is going to pass only have two backs to help with blocking. Lol he's been doing that since I was playing against Ned in high school big deal. But we'll see how things go tonight. Good luck to both sides.

Did you really play HS football? Oh wait, you did, you mention it in EVERY post. What would the score of this game be if Neumann was a good coach or if Ned had speed?

Well that was the most enjoyable one dimensional butt whopping I been to in a long time. Wow Nederland just out coached out played a superior fast Ozen team with a bunch of slow no speed boys. Funny how things work out the way they do. Great game!!

We'll Mr Mosley that was a great win but since I work with you and I'm one of the biggest PNG fans would you like to make a friendly wager on Mid County Madness this year???

Where was your willingness to place a wager for the past four years???? Kinda shows a weakness in a team when you don't believe in them every year. Name a bet. Y'all gonna lose again!!! Fairchild hasn't beat Neumann in four years. Only time he did win was living off a Burnett coached team.

You name it you haven't seen what we have this year buddy..I'm not living in the past but in the future and the future looks bright for PNG...after the a** whipping y'all get next week y'all won't want any of PNG

It sure is funny how cocky PNG is this year. One fan posted last year I think that wait till Fairchild has the talent to work with like this year. Well he still has to beat nederland. They gonna play gcm Baytown Lee and lumberton. So your the best based on that. See ya soon. And by soon, I mean soon to be 0-5 vs nederland

Great win Nederland, you guys did exactly what a good team is supposed to do, capitalize on your opponents mistakes.

Ozen players congrats on a great effort, however if better decisions aren't made by Coach Suggs and his staff for the remainder of district play,to put you guys in position to win football games. It's lights out !!!