Ozen @ Nederland

bmtqj33

I didn't see anyone editing anything when there was a whole thread about how Tony Brown was a camp guy or when he got in trouble at bama -_-

The difference being that Brown's trouble was a documented fact, not a insinuation by one person.  If you can't tell the difference I don't know what to tell you.

Perkins is faster than Krautz? I dont know anything about Perkins but I do know Krautz. If what you say is true than there is some definite speed on that offense cause Krautz can fly. How big is the Perkins kid. Same size as Krautz?No, he is a little shorter and also lighter.....

Na watched the clear lake game online and some highlights. I didn't see any speed and don't remember any during my times playing against Ned.

Perkins was out for the Clear Lake game. We were also missing a couple other starters that game. No excuses for that loss. Clear Lake was the worst team we've played all year. We had 20 penalties and several turnovers. Ask Vidor if we looked anything like that Clear Lake game film last week... I bet I can tell you the answer!

Perkins was out for the Clear Lake game. We were also missing a couple other starters that game. No excuses for that loss. Clear Lake was the worst team we've played all year. We had 20 penalties and several turnovers. Ask Vidor if we looked anything like that Clear Lake game film last week... I bet I can tell you the answer!

Don't think that would've made much of a difference Ned is a one man show if you stop #10 you'll make easy work of Nederland IMO.

Don't think that would've made much of a difference Ned is a one man show if you stop #10 you'll make easy work of Nederland IMO.

Stop any team's best player and you have a great chance to win. I saw in a few previous posts that you were impressed with Seay. The Clear Lake game you watched was his worst of the season so far. Last week's game was his best I've seen.

Stop any team's best player and you have a great chance to win. I saw in a few previous posts that you were impressed with Seay. The Clear Lake game you watched was his worst of the season so far. Last week's game was his best I've seen.

Yeah I'm predicting him to win offensive MVP of the league. But lets take central for example, they have multiple pieces on offense that you have to prepare. Ned's offense solely centers around the success of Seay, won't beat many good teams like that. Really outside of him and 22 Ned have absolutely nothing on offense. The big lanky WR can't catch to save their lives.

Yeah I'm predicting him to win offensive MVP of the league. But lets take central for example, they have multiple pieces on offense that you have to prepare. Ned's offense solely centers around the success of Seay, won't beat many good teams like that. Really outside of him and 22 Ned have absolutely nothing on offense. The big lanky WR can't catch to save their lives.

everything centers around the qb. If not, you only have a rb and then my friend you are one-dimensional