Which 22-5A Team advances past Rd1 of playoffs & why would you make this assessment?

I see 21 -5a ending up being
1. Dayton
2. Crosby
3. Kingwood park
4. Barbers hill

And 22 -5a ending up with Nederland on central and gcm being the top 4 not sure who will place where.

but that would mean
Dayton vs. Nederland or png
Crosby vs. Central or gcm
Kingwood park vs. Central or gcm
Bh vs. Nederland or png

Whoever matches up with bh has the best chances of advancing and if central matches up with kingwood park they also have a good chance of advancing.

so I see 22-5A going either 2-2 or 1-3

In all honesty I see 22-5A ending up with the top 4 being.

1. Png
2. Central/ Nederland
3. Nederland/ central
4. Gcm

21 - 5a top 4 being
1. Dayton
2. Crosby
3. Kingwood park
4. Barbers hill

So it will be first round
Dayton vs. Nederland
Crosby vs. Gcm
Kingwood park vs. Central
Bh vs. Png

Dayton Crosby central and png moves on.

In all honesty I see 22-5A ending up with the top 4 being.

1. Png
2. Central/ Nederland
3. Nederland/ central
4. Gcm

21 - 5a top 4 being
1. Dayton
2. Crosby
3. Kingwood park
4. Barbers hill

So it will be first round
Dayton vs. Nederland
Crosby vs. Gcm
Kingwood park vs. Central
Bh vs. Png

Dayton Crosby central and png moves on.

I see it this way except replace gcm with Vidor and Crosby still advancing. (Yes I just said that)

Man, yall already got the first round picked out. Still a lot of football just to get there. Not that it is wrong, just a lil early for this. Gotta get there before you can win or lose.

well because of this post, which I agree and only speaking about 22-5a and the subject of the thread, you gotta go with Nederland right now. due to being consistent year in and year out, they are proven. pn-g fans saying how good they look, I say wait till the first scrimmage atleast. every player on every team looks GOOD right now in shorts and tees and hitting each other. I know me and bigcam don't agree, but till proven, the district resembles the Pasadena district when north shore was in it. Nederland being north shore and everyone else just falls off. lee and gcm are not world beaters by a long shot. imo lee is the new lc-m and gcm is the new Livingston. vidor, this not your year or next. Lumberton...just play and see what you can do. ozen will be better next year if they don't run suggs off. central will be the same...athletes with NO coaching...foreman is not that great. look at the teams they beat last year. PAM game all I can say is watch the game and judge for yourself. both teams were HORRIBLE. PAM helped central with PI calls, plus some home cooking from refs that missed the wr  coming out of bounds to catch a TD pass late 4thqtr. that was the ONLY real win they had last year. they got rolled by brook(PAM did pretty good against and won) ot loss to png, Nederland just wore them down, wo-s bullied them. the wins they had was against sub 500 teams. the district drastically falls off after Nederland.

Suggs will make an impact but it remains to be seen how much. Still a lot of football to be played. I agree with mouse on this one. It should be fun to talk trash and eat crow throughout this season. I just hope everyone remembers that no matter what these kids read this board. Let's keep that positive because you never know where their tipping point is. As for the loud mouh parents, hammer down. Their personality is already set. So let the war begin.

well because of this post, which I agree and only speaking about 22-5a and the subject of the thread, you gotta go with Nederland right now. due to being consistent year in and year out, they are proven. pn-g fans saying how good they look, I say wait till the first scrimmage atleast. every player on every team looks GOOD right now in shorts and tees and hitting each other. I know me and bigcam don't agree, but till proven, the district resembles the Pasadena district when north shore was in it. Nederland being north shore and everyone else just falls off. lee and gcm are not world beaters by a long shot. imo lee is the new lc-m and gcm is the new Livingston. vidor, this not your year or next. Lumberton...just play and see what you can do. ozen will be better next year if they don't run suggs off. central will be the same...athletes with NO coaching...foreman is not that great. look at the teams they beat last year. PAM game all I can say is watch the game and judge for yourself. both teams were HORRIBLE. PAM helped central with PI calls, plus some home cooking from refs that missed the wr coming out of bounds to catch a TD pass late 4thqtr. that was the ONLY real win they had last year. they got rolled by brook(PAM did pretty good against and won) ot loss to png, Nederland just wore them down, wo-s bullied them. the wins they had was against sub 500 teams. the district drastically falls off after Nederland.

vs. Memorial - the better team won. Mitchell 8 catches for almost 150 yards on the Memorial CB
Vs. West Brook - Rivalry game... West Brook was more prepared.

Vs. WO-S - Conflict of interest

Vs. Ozen, Lumberton, LC-M, Vidor, and Livingston - the better team won.

Vs. PN-G - 1 play away from a win in a triple OT thriller on the road

Vs. Nederland - 2 score loss in a game in a horrible game where our qb threw 4 interceptions and an unreal performance from their Receiver

Vs. Summer Creek - went toe to toe with the best team on paper that we played and lost on 2 big plays and a pivotal key turnover on their 2 yard line.

But you say Nederland is our NS... That was a ridiculous statement. I think you're giving them too much credit especially when not too long ago, their chest banger was ONLY consecutive playoff appearances...

Suggs will make an impact but it remains to be seen how much. Still a lot of football to be played. I agree with mouse on this one. It should be fun to talk trash and eat crow throughout this season. I just hope everyone remembers that no matter what these kids read this board. Let's keep that positive because you never know where their tipping point is. As for the loud mouh parents, hammer down. Their personality is already set. So let the war begin.

Bwahaaaa!!! Hammer down
It's almost that time. Praying for an injury free season for All

vs. Memorial - the better team won. Mitchell 8 catches for almost 150 yards on the Memorial CB

Vs. Nederland - 2 score loss in a game in a horrible game where our qb threw 4 interceptions and an unreal performance from their Receiver

Vs. Summer Creek - went toe to toe with the best team on paper that we played and lost on 2 big plays and a pivotal key turnover on their 2 yard line.

But you say Nederland is our NS... That was a ridiculous statement. I think you're giving them too much credit especially when not too long ago, their chest banger was ONLY consecutive playoff appearances...

Actually it was reaching the Regional Final in back to back years. Or three rounds deep for what I think was 4 years. Most programs wouldn't mind a little chest bump over those accomplishments???

i know the homer glasses might be on, but PAM vs Central, the better team DID NOT win...the team that had the lucky breaks won. had they been "better", they would have won the game long before the last 20 sec or so in the game. again, those district wins was not impressive. actually i will give the kittens some credit...those are the games you are SUPPOSED to win. that's like PAM chest thumpin over beating the brakes off a sterling...my point is central struggles or lost against programs with a winning program. which means old "Toby" and the roots crew did not get the job done. still remeber his interview after the PAM win..smh...he was looking for the crystal football to hold up smh...

i know the homer glasses might be on, but PAM vs Central, the better team DID NOT win...the team that had the lucky breaks won. had they been "better", they would have won the game long before the last 20 sec or so in the game. again, those district wins was not impressive. actually i will give the kittens some credit...those are the games you are SUPPOSED to win. that's like PAM chest thumpin over beating the brakes off a sterling...my point is central struggles or lost against programs with a winning program. which means old "Toby" and the roots crew did not get the job done. still remeber his interview after the PAM win..smh...he was looking for the crystal football to hold up smh...

That was a pretty good coaching move to take over the last possession and score with that little time left... It was good coaching and superior talent for us to let Mitchell abuse your cornerback. It was talent for Jacquet to scramble and find that wide open receiver in the end zone...

Nederland's playoffs for the last 20 years :

1993 - 1st round
1996 - 1st round
1997 - 2nd round
1998 - 3rd round
1999 - 3rd round
2000 - 3rd round
2001 - 4th round
2002 - 2nd round
2003 - 3rd round
2004 - 2nd round
2005 - 2nd round
2006 - 2nd round
2008 - 2nd round
2009 - 1st round
2010 - 1st round
2011 - 3rd round
2012 - 4th round
2013 - 3rd round

Moral of the story:  Ned has only gotten knocked out of the 1st round 4 times in the last 18 playoff runs.  So I wouldn't count them out!

I guess I'm feeling pessimistic today, but I'm not betting on any of our district to get past the first round. DC champ Ned lost a lot. It remains to see what they bring. PNG will be much improved, but I gotta see some defense before I believe. You Ozen guys have been saying this is our year for the last 10 years. The talent was there, but the coaching wasn't. Again, I gotta see to believe. Kinda the same goes for Central. Good coaches, but haven't seen results yet. I dont know about GCM, but I dont think any other distric teams makes the playoffs. I hope I'm wrong and at the end of the season, this post looks silly... But I wouldn't bet on it!

Tisk Tisk Tisk... Funny how most have short memories... Wasn't too long ago that medeocrity was the norm...

The last 3 years have been exceptional, but dang... Lol

Are you referring to Nederland??

Central's playoffs last 20 years :

1995- 2nd round

1999- 2nd round

2002- 1st round

2003- 3rd round

2005 - 3rd round

2006 - 2nd round

2008-  4th round

2009 - 3rd round

2010- 2nd round

2013 -1st round

10 trips in the last 20 years, with  2 first round exits.

That was a pretty good coaching move to take over the last possession and score with that little time left... It was good coaching and superior talent for us to let Mitchell abuse your cornerback. It was talent for Jacquet to scramble and find that wide open receiver in the end zone...

define abuse. because the cb wasn't even running hard and NEVER GOT BEAT. again post a vid showing his 8 catches for those yards...most of them came on two plays which one was bubble screen that went for over 60yards if i'm not mistaken...oh he got caught from behind on that play too.