Which 22-5A Team advances past Rd1 of playoffs & why would you make this assessment?

IMO, I don't think this district will have a team that keeps us from scoring 40+. Playoffs are a different story. I agree, unless we have a good D, it's going to be hard to outscore everbody once we hit tthe road.

I seriously doubt 40 points will be reached against Central. It took 3 OT to get 24 last year...

As bad as our Season was, only Central scored a lot on us in District. I'm not saying the Indians aren't a dangerous Team. At any given moment they can Strike, I'm just not sure they go to Regional Finals. The Talent on offense is there, but that D will have to mature. Definitely will be an exciting team to watch. Halfin is a Stud
We will debate this more tomorrow @ The Depot

Lol, Yes indeed he can play RB @ a lot of schools. I'll keep an eye to see if he can keep his rushing Title. That pass attack will compliment his hard rushing

wont have to run as much this yr, them 3 WRs are going to have a field day with DBs this year. I look for McZeal to have a huge year for a Sophomore.

They had no answers to stop a bear offense that lined up in the I formation and came right at PNG all night.

That's the same reason why I'm picking LCM to win their district this year.  I don't think Silsbee or Jasper can stop their ground attack.  And this year they have a talented SR QB to go with that ground attack.