WOS losing more?

Saw this on another site:

"Lots happen in orange CCS, rumors r flying in Orange after last week starting QB for 4A power house WOS transferred to Houston Spring. A local Radio and TV station r looking into rumors that Dave Campbell's 4A COVER BOY D Thomas (Committed to Alabama) and J shaw ( committed to Texas) are transferring to play 6 man football for CCS. I have not been able to confirm this yet ......BUT IF THIS TRUE WOW!!! CCS will be a power house."

Any truth??

I am reporting what I read.

Don't care much for CCS. Don't care much for private schools at all. I think that recruiting is bull crap. If you want to recruit go to college.

I found it to be interesting. Call me a troll if you want Mr. Garrity. Just a guy reporting what he reads.

Keep in mind. I am the one that told you about the Fancy situation in Colmesneil.

I am reporting what I read.

Don't care much for CCS. Don't care much for private schools at all. I think that recruiting is bull crap. If you want to recruit go to college.

I found it to be interesting. Call me a troll if you want Mr. Garrity. Just a guy reporting what he reads.

Keep in mind. I am the one that told you about the Fancy situation in Colmesneil.

I've just contacted a source very close to D to see if there is anything to this.  Looking at D's twitter page, it looks like this rumor is baseless (https://twitter.com/playmaker_11/with_replies).

I don't know about Johnny, but this exchange with Deionte makes believe that he is not going anywhere:

1. @playmaker_11 Hey somebody is starting a rumor that you are headed to CCS to play six man. What's up with that?

"Lots happen in orange CCS, rumors r flying in Orange after last week starting QB for 4A power house WOS transferred to Houston Spring. A local Radio and TV station r looking into rumors that Dave Campbell's 4A COVER BOY D Thomas (Committed to Alabama) and J shaw ( committed to Texas) are transferring to play 6 man football for CCS. I have not been able to confirm this yet ......BUT IF THIS TRUE WOW!!! CCS will be a power house."

Any truth??

I am curious to know what website had this posted.

[font='Lucida Grande']"Lots happen in orange CCS, rumors r flying in Orange after last week starting QB for 4A power house WOS transferred to Houston Spring. A local Radio and TV station r looking into rumors that Dave Campbell's 4A COVER BOY D Thomas (Committed to Alabama) and J shaw ( committed to Texas) are transferring to play 6 man football for CCS. I have not been able to confirm this yet ......BUT IF THIS TRUE WOW!!! CCS will be a power house."[/font]

Any truth??

LOL to funny

I am curious to know what website had this posted.

Here is the thread: http://sixmanfootball.com/board/viewtopic.php?f=73&t=22006&p=194966#p194966

To be fair to that site, as you see from reading the thread it was not done by the staff there but rather, at the very least, a very misguided poster.

this is not true.coach T would NOT sign off on him just go play football end of the story

I know it is not true, but if it were, Coach T wouldn't have to "sign off" on anything. CCS is a private school. Anyone can transfer to CCS and play Varsity athletics at anytime.

Someone is getting a good laugh outta this thread.

First of all there is no truth to the CCS rumor. BUT as far as a STUDENT transfering coach Thompson can't stop anyone from transferring. WOS is listed as a PEG school because of low acidemic progress. ANY student can transfer out "no questions asked".

http://ritter.tea.state.tx.us/perfreport/peg_faq.html

Trufan, just curious. Of course he could not stop them from transferring, no one can. However, if a kid transfered from WOS to LCM he would still have to sign off or wait the time out to play would he not. Wouldn't you have to prove the kid was transferring for academics instead of athletics?

If I were the principal over there, I would improve the quality of academics! WOCCISD has open enrollment just like LCMCISD and Vidor which means a student isn't required to reside in the school district to attend their schools. If I were named the Principal of WOS High School today, I would present the school district and entire community my four year plan to make the school the highest rated (exemplary) within four years or I resign and accept a similar job elsewhere! I want to do this for them!