Beaumont ISD Assistants

Speaking of North Forest, isn't that where Carol 'Butch' Thomas was before he made his way to BISD.  Seems like more than just a coincidence that both school districts had these problems shortly after he left.  I hope BISD gets everything straightened out soon.  The teachers and the kids are the ones who are suffering.

Actually North Forest had their problems BEFORE Butch got there. He cleaned it up.He left and North Forest struggled again.

Actually North Forest had their problems BEFORE Butch got there. He cleaned it up.He left and North Forest struggled again.

Fair enough.  I'm probably just more skeptical than others.  As long as the official statement from an un-biased 3rd party, was that he made an attempt to put 'long-term' fixes in place that were dismantled after he left, then OK. 

You oughta change your name too, you misrepresenting what it means. :mellow:

Mr Garitty I'm still hung up on you representing the hell outta the armpit, but representing the big country as well! You can't be a Yankee and Red Sox fan brother!

abortion wasnt in your time was it?

Anywho… im a Rangers fan btw.

I bet getting a girl isn't in your time. Something makes me think a guy such as yourself, addicted to this website, may have never had relations with a woman? I may be wrong but you just come across as that kind of guy.

I bet getting a girl isn't in your time. Something makes me think a guy such as yourself, addicted to this website, may have never had relations with a woman? I may be wrong but you just come across as that kind of guy.

but you still posting, what does that make you? Lol. If you gonna act like an idiot at least be a smart one. ;)

Your posts on this thread proves otherwise.