Beaumont ISD Assistants

...It's funny... I've never heard Beaumont refered to as the armpit of SETX. Was that some sort of silly catch phrase that you concocted all by yourself?

And if it's really the 'craphole' and the 'armpit of southeast Texas' then why do people from suburbs and other small towns faithfully drive here every day to work, shop, go out to eat, or other family orientated events? Doesn't sound quite like a craphole to me unless your views are majorly flawed.

On the flipside I've never in my 3+ decades of living heard anyone make plans or preparations to travel or move to Chester, Texas. Most have never even heard of it.

I know Chester is pretty much crap, but when is the last time ANY school from Beaumont did ANYTHING worth notoriety in ANY sport. I rest my case.

I know Chester is pretty much crap, but when is the last time ANY school from Beaumont did ANYTHING worth notoriety in ANY sport. I rest my case.

Does Chester have access to media?? Lol
Central represented BMT @ State Basketball Tournament, Tony Brown signs with Alabama, Nekia Jones plays Women's Basketball @ UT. These are just a few names of many talented & educated kids in BISD. The list goes on & on Sir. Yes we have problems, yet our Children overcome these things that they can't control. While you're busy focusing on the negative, I will be Actively seeking solutions for our Children. Guys like you coin the phrase "Armpit" SMH
What a role model you are. Makes me wonder if Chester is better off(sure the town is since you left) Bwahaaaa

Through all of this BISD nonsense I've become more convinced than ever that Beaumont is the biggest craphole in the state, quite possibly the nation. What a dump!

Not even close,HISD(Houston Ind Sch Dist)gotta rank there.Reason I never attended a Dayton High sports event @North Forrest High School or a select few others.Alot of NF admin stole so much $$$$$$$$ the band kids wore shorts/tee shirts.Dayton staff lent NF girls basketball their set of home uni's so the NF girls wouldn't feel deprived=their tops were tee shirts w/duct tape numbers on them.Was talk of splitting the kids around in HISD & closing NF ISD.CE King near that neighborhood had such a big theft problem w/robbers coming on to Brock Park golf course on 4 wheelers out of bordering neighborhood yards ajoining the rough.They robbed golfers of anything of value@gun point.Result=City of Houston put up fences around the course but golfers still packing that are willing to play there.I went to my last King fb game there several yrs ago.Dayt fans got the finger,players 2 coaches ejected for grabbing Dayt fb players violently & King fans stormed from bleachers on to the field.All this caused by Dayt still scoring @ will in 2nd half with 2nd & 3rd string players.J.Delasbour was only a freshmen,his 1st varsity rush was right up the middle for 66 yds/td untouched.Aldine ISD stadium has had metal detector wands/boothe for several yrs.I was #1 in the ticket line=got sent back to my car to put a fingernail clipper in the car=went home caught game on the radio

Speaking of North Forest, isn't that where Carol 'Butch' Thomas was before he made his way to BISD.  Seems like more than just a coincidence that both school districts had these problems shortly after he left.  I hope BISD gets everything straightened out soon.  The teachers and the kids are the ones who are suffering.