David Suggs just named HC at Ozen!!!

Gtj007

That 5 would not start at Central Boyd couldn't start over Michael Jacquet, calvin would not start over Devwah Whaley,J Brown would not start over PJ Locke and I don't know who smith is if I was you check the kids I name all have offers already from major D-1 ;
and have the grades to go -SEC, Big 12, Big 10 ,Pack 10 ,ACC, all of these schools have been to Central already but you may be right maybe they stopped by Ozen first.

It's easy to have good grades their, Oooh, being eligible is not hard remember I worked their for several years and noticed all the help the students receive! It's ok though, because some need more help to have a chance to become something no matter how it comes or what the cost! Hmm, the real question would be, (How many of Central players would even be eligible to play if they were at Ozen) and this isn't even a joke? Now all the recruiting of players from our feeder schools has to stop and God knows all so I won't tell it all so it's probably time to pump your breaks!

Jridge I'll see you at the JV game when our teams play

I will be at the JV games and if any of my 3 or playing then, then that's fine because their futures are already ordained! Remember my boys are baseball players 1st and as a soph. & fresh. started on Varsity this year! Now I made Varsity football as a junior and elected to move down to play more and played 1 full year on Varsity and received several Div 1 scholarship offers and played D1 so it doesn't really matter where they play it's about development! God writes the script and he has never placed anyone in my home who's gifts I have not been able to help develope! "Don't Believe Me, Just Watch!" Oooh & I caught that slugg you were throwing and I don't hold anything against you. (FRIEND!)

Boyd is head and shoulders better at QB than Jacquet. Hell the Central faithful wanted Jacquet replaced at QB towards the end of last season. Randle and Tyler are both better RBs than Whaley's two fumbles a game self. Plus his offers are to play defense. I was referring to J. Brown being a inside slot WR. Central only had one WR last year and he's about to graduate. And Smith could definitely play Center for the Jaguars since Coach Taylor was the one grooming him for that position when he was at Ozen. Central will be good this year and I wish them well but, they aren't as loaded as some would have us believe. And, the Jaguars are very beatable!

Now repping your school is one thing but these are still kids and are all still developing. It should be more about education, character development and discipline but sometimes I think we all need to check ourselfs at times! Most of our kids return home from college after the 1st or second yr. of school without a degree and this is most important! As for the playing field, it will be settled on Friday nights as all of our schools have talent. Our playing days are over therefor this should only be entertainment and not throat slashing. I one have been quilty of this.

It's easy to have good grades their, Oooh, being eligible is not hard remember I worked their for several years and noticed all the help the students receive! It's ok though, because some need more help to have a chance to become something no matter how it comes or what the cost! Hmm, the real question would be, (How many of Central players would even be eligible to play if they were at Ozen) and this isn't even a joke? Now all the recruiting of players from our feeder schools has to stop and God knows all so I won't tell it all so it's probably time to pump your breaks!

So, the Central kids get more help to pass their curriculum to be able to play? That's basically saying that Ozen players are smarter than Central players overall. That's an asinine comment. There are players at almost every high school that needs special attention in the classroom. Ozen is no exception. Trust me, I know this personally.

This is a sports thread that's suppose to be about high school football. Being politically correct is fine but, there has been a line drawn in the sand. I'm riding with Ozen football for the same reason I ride with Central basketball, I have family in those programs. I say if Suggs feed his RBs the ball, then the Panthers make the playoffs and beat Central this season!

This is a sports thread that's suppose to be about high school football. Being politically correct is fine but, there has been a line drawn in the sand. I'm riding with Ozen football for the same reason I ride with Central basketball, I have family in those programs. I say if Suggs feed his RBs the ball, then the Panthers make the playoffs and beat Central this season!

Your opinion, but it will be a good game and won't be a blowout. I day Central wins by 10 in a low scoring game. I think that Whaley fix the fumble problems. Remember, last year was his first year @ RB. Prior to that, he was ONLY a track star. Jacquet as well. This will be bus second year starting, So he won't be making the same mistakes. The only thing that concerns me is will we have any receivers step up and will our O-Line be ready.

Dang Cam, if I was a college coach I would sign him yesterday ,that young man has skills .There was no mistake his name was not mentioned as not starting at Central not only would he start he would be their franchise player.LOL

Lol, thank you Sir. He works very hard. There's not many that will outwork him. He is A very Humble kid. When he is teamed with that young Beasty soph to be in the backfield, somebody is in trouble. Getting my wife & I new Jerseys this yr. Sr edition
Go Panthers!!!!

Mr Buddy youre right this is not 82, then again we don't need to combine our schools to beat PA,  Central will beat your team this year like last year.

Like last yr? so you mean you guys will have be lucky again to beat Memorial? LOL, you better hope Memorial doesnt put together one of those butt whoopins we gave yall back-to-back years (38-0 and 44-14) remember those?? My my my how memory fails some of us. ;)

So, the Central kids get more help to pass their curriculum to be able to play? That's basically saying that Ozen players are smarter than Central players overall. That's an asinine comment. There are players at almost every high school that needs special attention in the classroom. Ozen is no exception. Trust me, I know this personally.

Yup!

I could have sworn that West Brook let that series...

What about Anything Port Arthur Vs. Beaumont? TJ, Lincoln, or SFA vs Central, West Brook?

Memorial won 3 straight, WB then won 6 straight, Memorial has won 3 straight since then. Do your math Soulja.

Oh now you wanna bring other schools thats not in existence into the convo cause your math wasnt correct. :lol:  I guess I won, stick with the small-schools Soulja. B)

Not quite Popcorn/bulletin board material, but it does Qualify for "trash talk". Season must be getting closer Lol
Keep it coming guys!!! Now that we have a Coach that was involved in both programs, I think both of you may have voted against the Hire. Bwahaaaa

Well we may both have a gripe: like I said before Suggs should have been the 1st HC at Memorial but oh well he went on to Central and did great things there. :D