David Suggs just named HC at Ozen!!!

Gtj007

I'm not sure but I think coach Suggs is 4-0 against Larry Neumann. I believe he blew the Dogs out by 40+ twice with Lincoln and the Central games probably weren't close either.

Nah it was once with Lincoln and twice with Central. The game with LHS vs NED was over at the opening kickoff, literally, not joking. That was the most lopsided butt kickin I have ever seen given to NED live and in-person.

Jridge you talk about kids grades or saying things like the kids at Central cheat's well that's not right on you and you always mentions God , that's cool well I was talking football not about how the parents or rising there kids because . It appears you fight a lot on this site and I have read you call people out to fight  man that's not cool this is a football site and for the record no one has said anything about your kids but listen you thing you know me so if that's so, we both know you're wrong for what you said, Every dad and mom love there kids and that's in any sport all mine that have finish high school also finish college and make more than me that was my job and none of them cheated' , so you like making or trying to make people look bad with your writing but we've still cool remember my kids or BLOOD of my BLOOD

Jridge you talk about kids grades or saying things like the kids at Central cheat's well that's not right on you and you always mentions God , that's cool well I was talking football not about how the parents or rising there kids because . It appears you fight a lot on this site and I have read you call people out to fight man that's not cool this is a football site and for the record no one has said anything about your kids but listen you thing you know me so if that's so, we both know you're wrong for what you said, Every dad and mom love there kids and that's in any sport all mine that have finish high school also finish college and make more than me that was my job and none of them cheated' , so you like making or trying to make people look bad with your writing but we've still cool remember my kids or BLOOD of my BLOOD

You never heard me say anything about fighting or said cheating! Lol, I made a statement just like everyone else. I read your statement the way I thought you meant it and I guess you read mine the way you thought I meant it! Some people throw rocks and hide there hands, I prefer to show mine! Now, this is a football site and you said Ozen kids couldn't start over Central's kids and tried to down rate Pop Warners significance to S.E. Texas Football & that's when the contraversal disagreement began. We both just happen to be strong willed individuals is what I would call it! Sticking with football topics is fine with me as long as you do the same! (FRIEND)

No shinanigans. I'm just saying... You talk about butt whipping and such but the series is tied. Doesn't look dominating to me. I've also seen some lopsided losses at the hands of your rivals from the west end. You only dominated Ozen. You could have brought that argument into to the equation... ;)

Answer the question. Pa/BMT series... ;)

I know of 1991 season we beat the brakes off of PA Lincoln and beat TJ 49-0. WB dominated them boys. I'll never forget the TJ tightend saying that they sucked and told me "we're running a sweep on your side" I was laughing so hard when they really did run a sweep my way. Them guys use to give up in the first quarter. Beaumont Domination. Just adding a little fuel. WB owned PA back in the day. :D

I know of 1991 season we beat the brakes off of PA Lincoln and beat TJ 49-0. WB dominated them boys. I'll never forget the TJ tightend saying that they sucked and told me "we're running a sweep on your side" I was laughing so hard when they really did run a sweep my way. Them guys use to give up in the first quarter. Beaumont Domination. Just adding a little fuel. WB owned PA back in the day. :D

Hmmmm. You so messy! Lol

the 90s........did any of those dominate BMT teams go past at least the Regional Finals from then until now? I know one has in PA, just asking. :D

And Central dominated Da Brook in the late 80's and 1990!

the 90s........did any of those dominate BMT teams go past at least the Regional Finals from then until now? I know one has in PA, just asking. :D

Back then 5a was loaded and you know it. The Aldine teams ran the Houston area during that time and WB always met up with them in the early rounds. It's kind of like Memorial meeting up with Pasadena schools nowadays. With all of the talent WB had during those years, they should've went further in the playoffs IMO. SFA was playing kindergarden school football while WB was playing man football. Can't compare the two. :D

86 lost to La Marque (LM was state runner-up)

87 lost to Aldine MacArthur (MacArthur lost to state runner -up in Quarterfinal)

88 No Playoffs

89 Lost to Aldine (Aldine state runner-up)

90 Lost to Lamar (Lamar Regional finalist)

91 Lost to Aldine MacArthur (MacArthur lost to state runner-up)

92 Lost to Aldin Eisenhower (Eisenhower lost to state champs in semi-finals)

93 No Playoffs

94 Lost to Katy (Katy was state runner-up)

The playoffs were brutal back then. Nowadays it's alot easier. IMO

So they (BISD) wasnt so dominate right? :D

They were with PA, which is what the original question was several pages back. :D We also dominated Baytown, Deer Park, LP, and WOS. Oh how the years have changed. :D  I for one would like for Beaumont to go back to the two HS system, I firmly believe that that is when they have more success. I don't care if you house them at Ozen campus or WB campus or both.

They were with PA, which is what the original question was several pages back. :D We also dominated Baytown, Deer Park, LP, and WOS. Oh how the years have changed. :D  I for one would like for Beaumont to go back to the two HS system, I firmly believe that that is when they have more success. I don't care if you house them at Ozen campus or WB campus or both.

lol ;)