David Suggs just named HC at Ozen!!!

Gtj007

I really don't know, BISD really did a # on Ozen with the last two hire's. I heard Mrs. Lambert had it in for Ozen to make sure Central got their enrollment up and not play second fiddle so they gave Ozen crumbs now Suggs will be trying to put somethings together.

I believe the Magee hire was Horrible, but his personnel choices on the field to appease the Butt kissers ultimately doomed Ozen. His first debacle was at QB. Our first QB did no worse completion wise compared to his replacement. The 2 teams the replacement beat, a 3 legged dog would have beat those 2 Teams. Our offense was Horrible, play calling & penalties killed us. Secondly his bright idea of trying to use a Freshman in front of a kid who had Started the previous yr on Varsity along side JaKoby. Too much favoritism & politics hurt Ozen. Yeah Lambert & the crew made a bad Hire, but the Talent was available to still make the playoffs.
He wouldn't give the RB the ball & wouldn't use him on Defense either. He made some of the most impactful tackles for loss all season yet he couldn't play there either. I'm telling All of you right now, if #25 isn't one of your main options on both sides of the Ball you can Cancel Christmas. Don't worry about if he can handle the load because his Daddy is from PA & we know how to Hunt. Message sent............. Will it be received?
Yeah I said it!!!!!

I believe the Magee hire was Horrible, but his personnel choices on the field to appease the Butt kissers ultimately doomed Ozen. His first debacle was at QB. Our first QB did no worse completion wise compared to his replacement. The 2 teams the replacement beat, a 3 legged dog would have beat those 2 Teams. Our offense was Horrible, play calling & penalties killed us. Secondly his bright idea of trying to use a Freshman in front of a kid who had Started the previous yr on Varsity along side JaKoby. Too much favoritism & politics hurt Ozen. Yeah Lambert & the crew made a bad Hire, but the Talent was available to still make the playoffs.
He wouldn't give the RB the ball & wouldn't use him on Defense either. He made some of the most impactful tackles for loss all season yet he couldn't play there either. I'm telling All of you right now, if #25 isn't one of your main options on both sides of the Ball you can Cancel Christmas. Don't worry about if he can handle the load because his Daddy is from PA & we know how to Hunt. Message sent............. Will it be received?
Yeah I said it!!!!!

I think if they would not have made the horrible hire that none of this would have happened. I remember saying that Randle should be playing defense as well. Hmm, where do the Panthers Go from Here? I guess time will tell real soon.

I think if they would not have made the horrible hire that none of this would have happened. I remember saying that Randle should be playing defense as well. Hmm, where do the Panthers Go from Here? I guess time will tell real soon.

I hear we start practice next week Coach. I hope Suggs can differentiate between players & pretenders. You know the new coach always brings out the "fake" in players. Some parents baking cakes & pies & ish. Lol
Should be a good year for the "Bear" Coach

WELL in jmo  Ozen had the best defense in the area now I'm not saying Nederland front wasn't one of the best but, imo I like Ozen defense. Now for the talk on Lambert she's not my close friend, but Lambert didn't decide where my kids when to school, it was there choice with I and my wife saying ok. The medical magnet program was what got the first one choice on Central and the rest followed. Now we as a Family are HAPPY  because we have two that have finish from major D-1 colleges, oh and they didn't go for sports-- OU and Baylor; so to let you know about some of the talk about cheating and whatever people say is going on at Central we didn't see it and last we send our kids to where they go in life with what we install in them from home, so if it was PA ,West Brook, Ozen or PNG I know how we raise them, god, family and community . Just remember some of the things we write, I know a lot of people that or living good with no money problem or spiritual and sports has nothing to with them.  If there are parents out there that are thinking sport first be careful I know several pros that or home back with there parents , but they still have there sports.

ps

this is not wrote for anyone please don't write about me all week it might affect my check

oh Cam and Jridge yo sons would play at Central as Buddy say need a mail box

Lol, PA was our first choice, but transportation issues. Central was next, but I played for Boutte @ Lincoln, while he was @ Ozen we would attend the summer basketball open gym. The Coaches made the kids feel at home. Almost the entire little basketball team I had attends Ozen.
Show interest early & you never know what effect that has on a kid as they & their parents decide on which HS they attend. Ozen has all of mine.

To get back on subject. Let's get busy Mr Suggs & staff

JMO:

There is no doggone way that kids on 5A teams should be playing both ways. That is not saying a lot for your talent pool. All BISD schools have done it at some point. For us to sit on here and talk about how much talent a team has, then talk about any player playing both ways is contradictory. If talent is as deep as we think it is, there would not be a need to play both ways. Either we are over zealous fans or the coaches don't know what they are doing. You decide!

JMO:

There is no doggone way that kids on 5A teams should be playing both ways. That is not saying a lot for your talent pool. All BISD schools have done it at some point. For us to sit on here and talk about how much talent a team has, then talk about any player playing both ways is contradictory. If talent is as deep as we think it is, there would not be a need to play both ways. Either we are over zealous fans or the coaches don't know what they are doing. You decide!

Ohhhh Nooooo he didn't!!!!! Lol
Coaches were hired based on credentials. They must know what they are doing right???????
All are helping kids get in School right???
Congrats to State Champ Mr Dauphine the "Beast". Kid is a freaking Monster

Yeah I said it!!!!!

I agree with Big Cam and personally has shared with most of the Ozen FB players. Most of our best 11 players IMO have to play on both sides of the ball. If Ozen & Suggs expect to win.

Every kid should have an offensive & defensive position and come winning time the best 11 on bothsides should hit the field like you said! Always put your best foot forward!

I hear we start practice next week Coach. I hope Suggs can differentiate between players & pretenders. You know the new coach always brings out the "fake" in players. Some parents baking cakes & pies & ish. Lol
Should be a good year for the "Bear" Coach

Man Cam, Bear has something to prove this year and felt he should have been on varsity as a Soph. It's Mothers Day and he is outside working on drills by himself as his brothers are not even home and we were taking a break today. He gained 20lbs of muscle since football season and is much stronger and faster. We set District, State and National goals and I think he has bought in to it. He should help Ozen in someway, he's a tough kid.

Man Cam, Bear has something to prove this year and felt he should have been on varsity as a Soph. It's Mothers Day and he is outside working on drills by himself as his brothers are not even home and we were taking a break today. He gained 20lbs of muscle since football season and is much stronger and faster. We set District, State and National goals and I think he has bought in to it. He should help Ozen in someway, he's a tough kid.

Bear is a man child. The best workouts are when nobody is watching. I'm glad he has a chip on his shoulder. Looking for an All District performance from him. I remember him as a pee wee ball player aka a Panther Cub. Keep working

Bigcam I agree that most coaches know what they are doing. I kind lean to the point that we are just overzealous fans. They even help some kids get in school. Can we try to find a best 22 players? 22 starters mean more kids that get seen by recruiters. I know Ozen is a smaller school. When I mentioned 5A earlier I actually meant old 5A(6A now). There's still a difference between a small 5A and 3A.

Coaches usually do what they got to do to win, rightly so. 

Bigcam I agree that most coaches know what they are doing. I kind lean to the point that we are just overzealous fans. They even help some kids get in school. Can we try to find a best 22 players? 22 starters mean more kids that get seen by recruiters. I know Ozen is a smaller school. When I mentioned 5A earlier I actually meant old 5A(6A now). There's still a difference between a small 5A and 3A.

Coaches usually do what they got to do to win, rightly so.

I understand what you mean by 6A playing more kids, they have more to choose from. I don't think any Coach seeks to Sabotage their Teams, but some are likely to Appease a certain Brass of folk. As for Fans, I've always said fans are full of crap. I'm a Supporter which is a big difference. Too many fans turn on their Teams when things aren't going the way they feel it should go. My Family & I support all of SETX & a little beyond. I truly hope all of our opponents win All of their games except the game against our Panthers.
Pear Orchard Power!!!

Any one who fails to give 25 RR the ball at least 18 times a game is a fool this dude is a beast. He played along side of OZENs best in jakobi Jones Chris james(now at WOS) he made ozen a three headed monster as a freshman now that he is a senior he should be the face of the program. With him and the youngster in the backfield friday nights in pantherland should be fun again.

Any one who fails to give 25 RR the ball at least 18 times a game is a fool this dude is a beast. He played along side of OZENs best in jakobi Jones Chris james(now at WOS) he made ozen a three headed monster as a freshman now that he is a senior he should be the face of the program. With him and the youngster in the backfield friday nights in pantherland should be fun again.

Preach!!!! I'll let him know he has support

Today a representative and a few Westbrook football players assembled at Amelia elementary school's library to discuss STAAR TESTING WITH SECOND GRADERS. This was a positive gesture. The players wore their football jerseys and the end of the presentation did a Westbrook cheer again a positive move. I remember as an elementary student Cheerleaders coming to my school Southerland when Hebert were deep in the playoffs. That Panther Pride started growing stronger in me at that time. A little RECRUITING and STAAR TESTING INFO. two birds with one stone. Wake up Ozen coaches and take notes. Its time to keep the Pear Orchard at Ozen. jmo..... :rolleyes:  :rolleyes: 

Today a representative and a few Westbrook football players assembled at Amelia elementary school's library to discuss STAAR TESTING WITH SECOND GRADERS. This was a positive gesture. The players wore their football jerseys and the end of the presentation did a Westbrook cheer again a positive move. I remember as an elementary student Cheerleaders coming to my school Southerland when Hebert were deep in the playoffs. That Panther Pride started growing stronger in me at that time. A little RECRUITING and STAAR TESTING INFO. two birds with one stone. Wake up Ozen coaches and take notes. Its time to keep the Pear Orchard at Ozen. jmo..... :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

You're absolutly right. When birds lay eggs in a nest and that nest helped produce good chicks, most birds fly away but return back home. It's time to come back home.