David Suggs just named HC at Ozen!!!

Gtj007

Memorial won 3 straight, WB then won 6 straight, Memorial has won 3 straight since then. Do your math Soulja.

Oh now you wanna bring other schools thats not in existence into the convo cause your math wasnt correct. :lol: I guess I won, stick with the small-schools Soulja. B)

I'll ask again since you failed to answer. What's the altime record for the Memorial/West Brook? Beaumont anything vs. Port Arthur anything? B). No crawfishing allowed. I'll reinterate. The Central/Memorial series is tied. We not gonna even includevthe prior scrimmages where Memorial was dominated in every facet of the game. ;)

I'll ask again since you failed to answer. What's the altime record for the Memorial/West Brook? Beaumont anything vs. Port Arthur anything? B). No crawfishing allowed. I'll reinterate. The Central/Memorial series is tied. We not gonna even includevthe prior scrimmages where Memorial was dominated in every facet of the game. ;)

This is a certified popcorn discussion NOW
Lol. Oooohhhh no he didn't!!!!!

I told you its tied 6-6. You bring up BMT vs PA just like a previous poster has done in the past when you know you have lost in the convo. Im not falling for your shanigans. ;)

and scrimmages are not real games. :D

I told you its tied 6-6. You bring up BMT vs PA just like a previous poster has done in the past when you know you have lost in the convo. Im not falling for your shanigans. ;)

No shinanigans. I'm just saying... You talk about butt whipping and such but the series is tied. Doesn't look dominating to me. I've also seen some lopsided losses at the hands of your rivals from the west end. You only dominated Ozen. You could have brought that argument into to the equation... ;)

Answer the question. Pa/BMT series... ;)

No shinanigans. I'm just saying... You talk about butt whipping and such but the series is tied. Doesn't look dominating to me. I've also seen some lopsided losses at the hands of your rivals from the west end. You only dominated Ozen. You could have brought that argument into to the equation... ;)

Answer the question. Pa/BMT series... ;)

:rolleyes:

and scrimmages are not real games. :D

I never said scrimmages were real games... I said PAM was clearly outplayed in every facet of the game in all prior scrimmages. Take that for what It's worth... B).

I never said scrimmages were real games... I said PAM was clearly outplayed in every facet of the game in all prior scrimmages. Take that for what It's worth... B).

Cant put too much stock in those scrimmages, we "lost" to PNG in a scrimmage and the very next week mopped the field with your kittens. ;)