BISD STILL STEALING

MAYFIELD

One more thing I wanna say about this, can you guys please stop saying the kids are being affected by the things that are going on with BISD, in no way shape or form are the kids being affected by this situation. They are still getting up in the am going to receive a quality education stop the madness people please. And another thing, for those who think the Supt. will be forced to resign. What the HELL is taking so long for him to resign? Let me guess FBI and TEA are looking for move evidence on the school district, better yet what is taking Micheal Williams so long to make a decision?  If BISD was in such disarray why would he need to "take his time" with the whole situation? After Williams came into office it took him only a few days to send in TEA to take over the El Paso school district. Before you guys get on here posting nonsense do a little research on the relationship between Chargois, Dr. Thomas & the TEA Micheal Williams.  ;)

except for the whole spending freeze, and the fact that schools are getting ZERO money for supplies and classroom necessities.  i mean, it's not like kids need supplies to learn, right!

except for the whole spending freeze, and the fact that schools are getting ZERO money for supplies and classroom necessities. i mean, it's not like kids need supplies to learn, right!

Let me guess you would know this because you have kids in BISD schools right? Aye Dove do Jordan come home and complain about not having enough supplies?

i'm a teacher in BISD.  but don't worry, i'm on break for another 6 minutes... it's not felt as hard in the older grades, where it's all bookwork and lectures, but for younger grades where you need art supplies and laminating film and construction paper and all those sorts of things, you notice when all of a sudden most if not all of that expense is coming from your own pocket... especially when you've lost your bonuses and are all of a sudden paying for insurance that has been free for 10 years. that's when the kids suffer.

i'm a teacher in BISD. but don't worry, i'm on break for another 6 minutes... ;)

So are you complaining about supplies or the kids are? Sounds like selfish reasons to me. I'm a teacher for BISD also(permanent sub) and it's definitely enough supplies to go around over here. So telling that BS to someone else lol

So are you complaining about supplies or the kids are? Sounds like selfish reasons to me. I'm a teacher for BISD also(permanent sub) and it's definitely enough supplies to go around over here. So telling that BS to someone else lol

Lol. I'm sure your a great sub. Better enjoy it while it last because you won't be there much longer

Do you say that with the same confidence as when you said Chargois was untouchable and staying?

The man could have made some moves early on which might have saved his job.  For whatever reason, he just wouldn't do what needed to be done.

More like would have made him a hero. 

If he had come in and said this ship is leaking and I am here to plug the holes, he would probably up for awards instead of the unemployment line.