BISD STILL STEALING

MAYFIELD

Dove is a dancing machine. Lots of words, never an answer. Get people scrambling and worked up with nothing being said. "Drive by Dove"!

Oh sorry, I forgot we have "bubbas" on here. In the case of the missing 4 million plus dollars...2-4 people involved. Missing staples and paper clips, the number is probably is in the hundreds. 

Oh sorry, I forgot we have "bubbas" on here. In the case of the missing 4 million plus dollars...2-4 people involved. Missing staples and paper clips, the number is probably is in the hundreds. 

Is it possible that there are issues other than 4 million and missing staples/paper clips?

I can appreciate the loyalty some on here have to BISD. They keep bailing (defending)  trying/hoping to keep the boat from totally sinking. However, it's really hard to ignore what appears to be more leak than your buckets can handle.

I really hope the best for BISD, whatever process necessary

• 4 weeks later...

Did he earn his doctorate? Yes. But he hasn't put it to good use as far as BISD is concerned. I do know someone else who is now the Super of Abilene ISD who did all of the work and has done an outstanding job for that District and for Angleton previously. He has earned my respect especially for being able to go through everything else that went on in his life at that time.

As far as the Nederland Super, I don't know him and can't comment. He came on after the previous super that I worked for.

Supt here just got Regional Supt Of The Year for this part of West Texas.