BISD STILL STEALING

MAYFIELD

The title of this thread is BISD STILL STEALING MONEY, money was used on students, admins, teachers. All who are apart of BISD, medals were brought for something that was accomplished by a BISD school. BISD is being investigated for stealing money, this is definitely not a case of misuse of funds or stealing. So what if a coach from Ozen was on the trip with them, isn't he a BISD employee? This is an example of the media bias we have been talking about.

ap·a·thy
ˈapəTHē/
noun
lack of interest, enthusiasm, or concern.
"widespread apathy among students"
synonyms: indifference, lack of interest, lack of enthusiasm, lack of concern, unconcern, uninterestedness, unresponsiveness, impassivity, dispassion, lethargy, languor, ennui; More
Origin
early 17th century: from French apathie, via Latin from Greek apatheia, from apathēs ‘without feeling,’ from a- ‘without’ + pathos ‘suffering.’

It is your money! At what point will it bother you enough to get upset?

ap·a·thy
ˈapəTHē/
noun
synonyms: indifference, lack of interest, lack of enthusiasm, lack of concern, unconcern, uninterestedness, unresponsiveness, impassivity, dispassion, lethargy, languor, ennui; More
Origin
early 17th century: from French apathie, via Latin from Greek apatheia, from apathēs ‘without feeling,’ from a- ‘without’ + pathos ‘suffering.’

You have to give Ozensfinest credit for loyalty....He is going down with the ship no matter what!!

ap·a·thy
ˈapəTHē/
noun
Origin

So, are you hinting that it was a gross misuse of federal funds? If so, please explain...

So, are you hinting that it was a gross misuse of federal funds? If so, please explain...

Again, not being the brightest bulb in the pack, i do apologize - but are you being serious or just prodding the conversation? The federal government offered to give 2 million back from Walkergate, and then 2 employees just pled guilty to another 4 million. I am not hinting at anything, just stating the obvious. The majority of comments I hear from those paying for this scream out the definition of apathy. Like I said in an earlier post, you seem to be an intelligent person - where is the ire? Why do people feel the need to protect this inept board (-2) and supt.?

It is being served and they both got deals........

Wonder what they had to say to get those deals?

Govt: If you plead guilty to lesser accounts, we will give you 10 years in prison. If you plead not guilty and lose, we are going for 30 years.

BISD Defendant: We'll plead guilty and take the ten years.

Lets use a little common sense here. IF I'm in control of all this money. I ain't letting too many people know whats going on. "Ah Butch, I'm going to take  4 million the next 6 months. You want some too?

Again, not being the brightest bulb in the pack, i do apologize - but are you being serious or just prodding the conversation? The federal government offered to give 2 million back from Walkergate, and then 2 employees just pled guilty to another 4 million. I am not hinting at anything, just stating the obvious. The majority of comments I hear from those paying for this scream out the definition of apathy. Like I said in an earlier post, you seem to be an intelligent person - where is the ire? Why do people feel the need to protect this inept board (-2) and supt.?

Then keep stating the obvious. I think too many people are waiting for this massive indictment to come down on a bunch of BISD employees. As far as the board, what makes people think a new board will be any better?

They are still from the same communities whether elected or selected (I'll give some of yall time to let that sink in).

Maybe the problem is deep -rooted in the communities themselves. Hmmm? Its kinda like training in sports. You can introduce me to all the fancy NEW training systems, but if you don't have the fundamentals down (shooting, passing, dribbling), the new board ... errrrr system don't mean nut'n!!!

Govt: If you plead guilty to lesser accounts, we will give you 10 years in prison. If you plead not guilty and lose, we are going for 30 years.

BISD Defendant: We'll plead guilty and take the ten years.

Lets use a little common sense here. IF I'm in control of all this money. I ain't letting too many people know whats going on. "Ah Butch, I'm going to take  4 million the next 6 months. You want some too?

Doubtful.  The Feds don't give freebies.  They rolled on someone for the reduced sentence and we will see some more indictments/raids come down.  How high will it go?  I guess we will see.

Doubtful.  The Feds don't give freebies.  They rolled on someone for the reduced sentence and we will see some more indictments/raids come down.  How high will it go?  I guess we will see.

There you go, wishing and hoping more people are involved  :rolleyes:

Rolled? Oh okay, I guess they got the janitor involved too? Yall watch too much 'Law & Order."

What makes you think they got "a deal"?

Gut feeling.....I think it takes more than 2 people to steal 4 million.....also, working at a bank,I know what information is required to wire money......someone worried about getting caught would figure out another way to get to his account.....unless he is that stupid.....and I don't think he is.

Gut feeling.....I think it takes more than 2 people to steal 4 million.....also, working at a bank,I know what information is required to wire money......someone worried about getting caught would figure out another way to get to his account.....unless he is that stupid.....and I don't think he is.

I ask, because they plead guilty to stealing the money.  With sentencing guidelines, the only way it helps them is acceptance of responsibility.  It's not like they took a lesser crime.

Receiving unauthorized deposit of public money...hmmmm!!