BISD STILL STEALING

MAYFIELD

Show me where it was confirmed.

His girl friend stated she recorded him without him knowing or consent.

No double standard

I never called Butch "doctor".

This is how. He wants his conversations recorded.

http://m.tmz.com/#Article/2014/04/27/donald-sterling-racist-audio-v-stiviano-recorded-clippers

You at least called him Butch. It's his nickname, yes, but his name nontheless as shown on the football stadium.

This is how. He wants his conversations recorded. http://m.tmz.com/#Article/2014/04/27/donald-sterling-racist-audio-v-stiviano-recorded-clippers
You at least called him Butch. It's his nickname, yes, but how name nontheless as shown on the football stadium.

yea its been out for awhile Sterling wanted his convos taped, which is why that issue isnt bigger than it really could be.

From a Facebook post......

Looks like this may be more than a few people.......

Cory Crenshaw and the DA's office, has sat a Special Grand Jury. This GJ is dedicated to nothing but cases brought to them by the BISD Task Force. They will meet every week and are expected to be on this jury for a year. That is why it took a long time, because they had to have people that could serve for that long. We will now see the indictments come down. It is a exciting day.

~ Mrs Dodd from The Examiner

From a Facebook post......

Looks like this may be more than a few people.......

Cory Crenshaw and the DA's office, has sat a Special Grand Jury. This GJ is dedicated to nothing but cases brought to them by the BISD Task Force. They will meet every week and are expected to be on this jury for a year. That is why it took a long time, because they had to have people that could serve for that long. We will now see the indictments come down. It is a exciting day.

~ Mrs Dodd from The Examiner

In other words, we are investigating all tips set up through the BISD hotline. Lets take a year to see if our task force can make anything stick.  :rolleyes:

Just casual observation, BD. I've seen this EXACT statement made by 'others' well over 6 years ago. Maybe even more.

But did they have a Special Grand Jury set up?

Was TEA about to take over district?

Did two people plead guilty to stealing about 4 million dollars?

It might be a little different this time ;)

Probably call it the Paper Clip case. Teachers leaving school grounds with their BISD issued paper clips.

Dove, if I am reading your comment correctly, then you are suggesting that there are degrees of guilt and only the very large ones should be pursued?  Just to put your mind at ease, there will not be any prosecution of yard mowing unless it was widespread and frequent.  You originally contended that only a couple of people were truly the reason for all that has happened in BISD.  Do you stand by that assertion?

Well, there wasn't a grand jury set up, but there were FBI raiding homes and lawsuits threatened to be filed. There was picketing and boycotting at the administration building and vandalism at the administration. Building and at the football stadium off of I-H 10. So pretty much everything else minus the grand jury.

Well, there wasn't a grand jury set up, but there were FBI raiding homes and lawsuits threatened to be filed. There was picketing and boycotting at the administration building and vandalism at the administration. Building and at the football stadium off of I-H 10. So pretty much everything else minus the grand jury.

Honestly, I don't recall that....I do recall the Butch Stadium drama.....but never heard about the other stuff

Dove, if I am reading your comment correctly, then you are suggesting that there are degrees of guilt and only the very large ones should be pursued?  Just to put your mind at ease, there will not be any prosecution of yard mowing unless it was widespread and frequent.  You originally contended that only a couple of people were truly the reason for all that has happened in BISD.  Do you stand by that assertion?

yep, still a few.

Honestly, I don't recall that....I do recall the Butch Stadium drama.....but never heard about the other stuff

1 raid...

http://m.beaumontenterprise.com/news/article/FBI-agent-recounts-raid-on-Calvin-Walker-s-home-2369205.php

Picketing the administration building (see pictures )

http://www.beaumontenterprise.com/news/article/BISD-s-Thomas-to-receive-buyout-will-leave-Aug-3643159.php

Beaumont ISD administration building vandalism

http://m.beaumontenterprise.com/news/education/article/BISD-administration-building-vandalized-letters-919278.php

A"few" is a nice way to avoid the question.   Let me rephrase my question.  Do you think the number of people involved is less than five, less than 10, or less than 20 but more than 10?

There are several issues going on at one time. If you are referring to the 4 million dollars, let me explain it this way. Crooks are dumb. But I don't think  "educated" crooks " are dumb enough to get too many involved with this scheme. Greed and detection kept them from getting more people involved. So, if you are looking for more crooks involved with the 4 million dollars, nope. Now, there are or may  be some issues in the Special Education area that are being investigated too. But thats a whole nother issue.