BISD STILL STEALING

MAYFIELD

What makes you think they got "a deal"?

Gut feeling.....I think it takes more than 2 people to steal 4 million.....also, working at a bank,I know what information is required to wire money......someone worried about getting caught would figure out another way to get to his account.....unless he is that stupid.....and I don't think he is.

Then keep stating the obvious. I think too many people are waiting for this massive indictment to come down on a bunch of BISD employees. As far as the board, what makes people think a new board will be any better?

They are still from the same communities whether elected or selected (I'll give some of yall time to let that sink in).

Maybe the problem is deep -rooted in the communities themselves. Hmmm? Its kinda like training in sports. You can introduce me to all the fancy NEW training systems, but if you don't have the fundamentals down (shooting, passing, dribbling), the new board ... errrrr system don't mean nut'n!!!

It’s my hope that a new board will not be so supportive and defensive of unprofessional behavior such as not following district policy, overbilling, public rants, etc.

There you go, wishing and hoping more people are involved  :rolleyes:

Rolled? Oh okay, I guess they got the janitor involved too? Yall watch too much 'Law & Order."

Most are not “wishing”, just the possibility of expecting. Why you ask? A couple years ago I believe the news reported the warehouse manager was collecting pay checks for two nonexistent employees and we never heard the outcome. The Enterprise listed the district’s salaries that showed “janitors” and grounds keepers making $70,000 per year. They were making more in overtime than their annual salary. There’s plenty of talk about Calvin Walker; who approved those payments? Who signed off on the completed work? Who oversaw contractor work?

I’m just saying, there’s plenty of questions and reasons for concern.

Most are not “wishing”, just the possibility of expecting. Why you ask? A couple years ago I believe the news reported the warehouse manager was collecting pay checks for two nonexistent employees and we never heard the outcome. The Enterprise listed the district’s salaries that showed “janitors” and grounds keepers making $70,000 per year. They were making more in overtime than their annual salary. There’s plenty of talk about Calvin Walker; who approved those payments? Who signed off on the completed work? Who oversaw contractor work?

I’m just saying, there’s plenty of questions and reasons for concern.

I agree, those concerns should be addressed and action taken to lay the questions aside.

Believe it or not, the man went to school and got a degree in his profession. Would you not refer to The Nederland coach without placing coach in front of it? What about your Doctor? Better yet, your President? Ohh wait, bad example, right?

I still refer to coaches that I had in school who have since retired as  "Coach ___ " when I see them.  Because they have earned that respect not through a title or degree that was conferred upon them by a school  but by their actions.  A degree alone does not entitle you to respect, even medical doctors are interns for years before they earn the right to work by themselves.

Believe it or not, the man went to school and got a degree in his profession. Would you not refer to The Nederland coach without placing coach in front of it? What about your Doctor? Better yet, your President? Ohh wait, bad example, right?

I have no respect for liars or thieves. While Chargois may not be either, it all happened on his watch and he is the one accountable, as well as all members of the BISD school board.

I still refer to coaches that I had in school who have since retired as "Coach ___ " when I see them. Because they have earned that respect not through a title or degree that was conferred upon them by a school but by their actions. A degree alone does not entitle you to respect, even medical doctors are interns for years before they earn the right to work by themselves.

They may be considered interns to other doctors in the field, but for patients, they are refered to as Doctors.

Hippy, the man's name is DR. Tim Chagois (Timothy). Have you seen documentation where his name was refered to as 'Timmy'? Just asking...

Timothy, Timmy.....I honestly have no respect for him.....He has done nothing to earn it. He should have acted on all these problems, he is simply reacting now.......and it's too late. A man would admit to his mistakes.....

• 2 weeks later...