BISD STILL STEALING

MAYFIELD

One more thing I wanna say about this, can you guys please stop saying the kids are being affected by the things that are going on with BISD, in no way shape or form are the kids being affected by this situation. They are still getting up in the am going to receive a quality education stop the madness people please. And another thing, for those who think the Supt. will be forced to resign. What the HELL is taking so long for him to resign? Let me guess FBI and TEA are looking for move evidence on the school district, better yet what is taking Micheal Williams so long to make a decision?  If BISD was in such disarray why would he need to "take his time" with the whole situation? After Williams came into office it took him only a few days to send in TEA to take over the El Paso school district. Before you guys get on here posting nonsense do a little research on the relationship between Chargois, Dr. Thomas & the TEA Micheal Williams.  ;)

And Nero fiddled while Rome burned!! 

Dude who do u think these guys are? They are some crooked sups of a horrible district. They have power in BISD and then it stops their. These guys are gonna be the ones that catch the most crap out of anyone

You don't become the RICHEST Supt. in the state only having power in Beaumont. Do your research my man.

One more thing I wanna say about this, can you guys please stop saying the kids are being affected by the things that are going on with BISD, in no way shape or form are the kids being affected by this situation. They are still getting up in the am going to receive a quality education stop the madness people please. And another thing, for those who think the Supt. will be forced to resign. What the HELL is taking so long for him to resign? Let me guess FBI and TEA are looking for move evidence on the school district, better yet what is taking Micheal Williams so long to make a decision?  If BISD was in such disarray why would he need to "take his time" with the whole situation? After Williams came into office it took him only a few days to send in TEA to take over the El Paso school district. Before you guys get on here posting nonsense do a little research on the relationship between Chargois, Dr. Thomas & the TEA Micheal Williams.  ;)

Chargois may not resign because of money. Depending on how his contract reads, if he gets fired or removed he may still get paid for his contract which could be as much as half a million dollars. If he resigns he may get nothing.

As far as their power? You may want to share that with Ritter and Deshotel

BISD, under Dr. Thomas's leadership acquired lots of  millions.

And something else.......According to the TEA, The current superintendent Dr.  Chargois did not supervise the daily operations of the district, leaving them open for all this fraud. This fraud was going on when Dr. Thomas was in charge, making him just as responsible as Chargois.....and actually MORE responsible because Chargois was just letting the district run on the policies (or lack of) that Thomas had put into play.