BISD STILL STEALING

MAYFIELD

Those who have done wrong will be dealt with other than that BISD will remain intact(Chargois will not be replaced) despite what many of you wish. I have some folks close to the situation, and I can almost guarantee you that TEA will not take over BISD. Let's just say Dr. Thomas and others have a lot of power.

Now why you wanna go and mention Dr. Thomas' name? There are three things you don't discuss among friends. Politics, religion, and Dr. Thomas

A few bad apples in the bunch. All the administrators in BISD are not bad people. Dr. Sugustine for one is going a good job. But that one bad apple get all the press and make the good one forgotten about.  smh

One bad apple!! Wow!!!  SMH but when the inmates are in control of the assylum not much change will happen.  What's worse than what has actually happened at BISD is the defenses put up to save those who should be gone!!!

One bad apple!! Wow!!!  SMH but when the inmates are in control of the assylum not much change will happen.  What's worse than what has actually happened at BISD is the defenses put up to save those who should be gone!!!

Okay, a *few* very bad apples. Do you feel better now? Lets see how many other bad seeds we can take out now

Which in Beaumont are all the same thing. 

Actually, in S.E.Texas. I was being nice when I said among 'friends." Now I gotta include all of S.E. Texas.

=======================

If you're living in a glass house
Don't throw no stones

I don't what's going on in your house
When you close your door
If you stop looking in my bedroom window
I'll stop looking in yours

And she caught me with Alice
And she threw me out the door
The real reason that she was so mad
Is that she was getting Alice before

Looks like BISD is in full damage control mode.  Finally getting rid of people in an effort to stave off TEA.  I don't think it's going to work.

It would appear as though getting rid of people now is too little too late.  It would also appear is that nobody would have been "gotten rid of" if some larger powers had not intervened.

Ok- I was kind of confused because in another post you said something to the effect of "take my word because I know about it- I work there" and yet you didnt seem to know anything about what was going on.

Thats because I was working for the school district then. Now I do.(although I've only be working here for a short period of time)

One more thing I wanna say about this, can you guys please stop saying the kids are being affected by the things that are going on with BISD, in no way shape or form are the kids being affected by this situation. They are still getting up in the am going to receive a quality education stop the madness people please. And another thing, for those who think the Supt. will be forced to resign. What the HELL is taking so long for him to resign? Let me guess FBI and TEA are looking for move evidence on the school district, better yet what is taking Micheal Williams so long to make a decision?  If BISD was in such disarray why would he need to "take his time" with the whole situation? After Williams came into office it took him only a few days to send in TEA to take over the El Paso school district. Before you guys get on here posting nonsense do a little research on the relationship between Chargois, Dr. Thomas & the TEA Micheal Williams.  ;)