BISD STILL STEALING

MAYFIELD

LOL!!!! Hippy got his own problems he don't want to deal with; gotta come up with extra money to pay off that fine arts building in his school district. :D

Too far ahead of schedule.....But start a thread and lets talk about it. I have no issues talking about anything in my school district......Good or bad......although unfortunately, this dwarfs in comparison to the issues at BISD ;)

At the end of the day TEA won't take over BISD, then what you guys gonna say? You all will look dumb as hell lol

So you are on record as saying that all that has happened over the last 5 years is just a few minor, nothing to be concerned about issues and that it is petty of anyone to even bring up any complant!!  Oh really!!!  You have a very interesting perspective on things!!

I feel sorry for the kids and parents who actually care and don't look to point the finger for their admins actions. Their accomplishments are being overshadowed by a crooked group who is getting all the negative attention they deserve. Those of you who try to defend their actions and throw out the race card need your head checked. 

I feel sorry for the kids and parents who actually care and don't look to point the finger for their admins actions. Their accomplishments are being overshadowed by a crooked group who is getting all the negative attention they deserve. Those of you who try to defend their actions and throw out the race card need your head checked. 

I think the admins. should account for their actions. All monies spent by a *FEW* crooks and those who spend period.

So you are on record as saying that all that has happened over the last 5 years is just a few minor, nothing to be concerned about issues and that it is petty of anyone to even bring up any complant!! Oh really!!! You have a very interesting perspective on things!!

I'm saying that you guys come on here and say that the entire BISD school district are crook because of a few bad apples that have been arrested, terminated or replaced. Smh

I'm saying that you guys come on here and say that the entire BISD school district are crook because of a few bad apples that have been arrested, terminated or replaced. Smh

I would disagree.  Most people are calling for the District executives and the board to be replaced due to incidents. No one is saying that the teachers or individual school admins are at fault. They (teachers,students) are the ones suffering due to the problems at the top level in my opinion.

Those who have done wrong will be dealt with other than that BISD will remain intact(Chargois will not be replaced) despite what many of you wish. I have some folks close to the situation, and I can almost guarantee you that TEA will not take over BISD. Let's just say Dr. Thomas and others have a lot of power.

Those who have done wrong will be dealt with other than that BISD will remain intact(Chargois will not be replaced) despite what many of you wish. I have some folks close to the situation, and I can almost guarantee you that TEA will not take over BISD. Let's just say Dr. Thomas and others have a lot of power.

You willing to make a sizable wager on that? ;)

I would disagree.  Most people are calling for the District executives and the board to be replaced due to incidents. No one is saying that the teachers or individual school admins are at fault. They (teachers,students) are the ones suffering due to the problems at the top level in my opinion.

Students are not suffering!!! Like most grown up problems, young people are going on with their lives and waiting for us grown folks to fix whatever problems  we have with ourselves. I can personally tell you my son is thinking about the prom coming up and who is going to be his date for that evening.

A few bad apples in the bunch. All the administrators in BISD are not bad people. Dr. Sugustine for one is going a good job. But that one bad apple get all the press and make the good one forgotten about.  smh

No need to bet just take my word for it, Chargois will remain the Supt. and the changes the TEA would make if they were to takeover Chargois have already made. Aggie I work for BISD man trust me I know what's going on.

Aggie......ozensfinest is not taking that bet because he dosen't want to take your money......maybe he is Ozen's finest :D

Aggie......ozensfinest is not taking that bet because he dosen't want to take your money......maybe he is Ozen's finest :D

The chances of me and Aggie ever seeing each other are very slim why would I bet someone I don't know personally and besides it's not even that serious to me. You sound dumb man