Post non-district schedules here

Oh dang! Dayton and Ned, sc and Pam, sc and central, Vidor and pensacola, fl, ozen and some Florida team. Man there are going to be some crazy games this year!!!!! I can't wait to see who else Vidor plays!!!!

Memorial doesnt play SC, Central does....

Ozen

Central

Houston Lamar

George Ranch

for PAM

Really would have liked to see the rivalry with KP continue...

virtually no shot at that happening.   They threw away the Humble - Kingwood rivalry (Battle by the San Jacinto) like it was nothing.    And that rivalry was a bitter one between the two.  Back when they were the only two high schools, it was very much a cross town feud.   It was something worth preserving, but they did away with it. 

WO-S:

LC-M
PN-G
Silsbee
Jasper
Newton
Richmond Foster

Anyone have any info on Foster? Been a while since WOS has scheduled a Houston area team. I dont consider B Royal as houston area by the way. Also isnt Richmond going through a huge population growth like Katy did in the 90's?

Kinda like the Dayton/Crosby rivalry? 

Couldn't really tell you, as i am not familiar with it. 

If the rivalry included vandalism to each others schools and opposing players homes,  attendance north of 10,000 people, Every restaurant in the area packed with blue and purple shirts, and massive student parties after the games... Then yes.  

Of course ever since Humble dropped to 4a(5a)...actually the year after we split from Atascocita...it all kind of started to dwindle.   Still think the original plan to make Kingwood and Humble mega high schools (like Plano ISD) was a better option than 3 new high schools. 

you just hate seeing a passionate rivalry disappear.  Still not over how Humble ISD has treated Humble High School.  I am the last person to pull the race card, but it seems pretty evident that it was racially motivated.  Not surprising considering this area's track record (Reference to Bordersville)

I never knew that Humble and Kingwood had that kind of rivalry. Growing up I always heard about Humble and the Aldine schools. Kingwood and Atascocita have a fun thing going though, the cultures of the two schools are day and night. Anyway, it just upsets me that the SC and KP coaches can't fit the rivalry in their schedule when it was something that the kids from both schools get so pumped up about it. At least It will continue in basketball and baseball.