Larry Haynes named new AD/HC at Lumberton

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="JG1834" post="1408931" timestamp="1369834888"]
Hold on Scatright, I wanna know how exactly Haynes program at crosby fell apart due to discipline problems when they went 8-4 his last year there. You get on here and run your mouth about a man who ran the program I played in with discipline and taught life lessons to his players, then when someone calls you out for your [b]rumors and hearsay that you pass off as gospel [/b] you don't have much to say.
[/quote]

Pass off as gospel?  I said that I work with a guy who was on his Crosby teams that said they had many discipline issues.  That's it.  Maybe what you consider normal operation, some of your teammates considered discipline issues?  Who knows.  Just going off of what I have been told about Crosby.  Geez. 

This will be my last post on this subject.  As I've stated before, and seems to be being overlooked, good luck to Coach Haynes and the Raiders.  I wish them the best. 

Yeah, its like saying with all due respect and then ripping some one. You are attacking a mans profession and you have been for along time. You are saying hey good luck to Lumberton but you can expect discipline to fall off because of their new coach and his lack off integrity to teach his players discipline because some guy you work with said so. It's ridiculous that you think that is justification. You are attacking his professional integrity just because you have a user name on a message board.

No he is not stating his opinion, he is spreading hear say of what some random co worker told him and attacking a coach who is 100% about integrity and discipline. Maybe I'm getting carried away, but I love Coach Haynes and he taught me the type of discipline that i still carry with me today. So gets me hot when some yokel from Hull heard some one from work say something so he decides to talk crap about Coach for a solid year every time his name comes up on this site. I shouldn't even stoop to the level of lashing out on a message board, but grow up pal. Coaches make a real difference in communities and lives, but you bash a mans character because it makes you feel tough on a message board. Yeah scatright you are a real authority on discipline.

[quote name="$MTC-28$" post="1409273" timestamp="1369922808"]
A man has a right to his own opinion.

Just sayin'
[/quote]

my question is can you honestly form an opinion off of hearsay or 1 source information? usually an opinion is based upon experiences and research from several different sources....

[quote name="Coach Comeaux" post="1409280" timestamp="1369923909"]
[quote author=$MTC-28$ link=topic=112129.msg1409273#msg1409273 date=1369922808]

Just sayin'
[/quote]

my question is can you honestly form an opinion off of hearsay or 1 source information? usually an opinion is based upon experiences and research from several different sources....
[/quote]
Well if that's his only source of info then yeah.

[quote name="JG1834" post="1409277" timestamp="1369923706"]
No he is not stating his opinion, he is spreading hear say of what some random co worker told him and attacking a coach who is 100% about integrity and discipline. Maybe I'm getting carried away, but I love Coach Haynes and he taught me the type of discipline that i still carry with me today. So gets me hot when some yokel from Hull heard some one from work say something so he decides to talk crap about Coach for a solid year every time his name comes up on this site. I shouldn't even stoop to the level of lashing out on a message board, but grow up pal. Coaches make a real difference in communities and lives, but you bash a mans character because it makes you feel tough on a message board. Yeah scatright you are a real authority on discipline.
[/quote]Easy on the Hull bashing. You have now bashed Hull twice. Wakeup Haynes lover, you are the Crosby "Yokel" acting a fool and bashing people. Crosby really... I hope you are not thinking you are better than anybody lol.  ::) I think Haynes is married. lol.  ;D ;) :-* Scat, you are dead on my friend. This Crosby Clown is a joke. I'm just happy 2007 came, Crosby finally stopped getting destroyed in football. lmao!

I'm not saying one thing about Crosby being good, and I live in Houston now so yokel doesn't really fit. I'm claiming that my life was on a bad path and I stayed in a lot of trouble and a great man taught me to have self discipline and that the only true measure of a man is the type of father he becomes. That really opened my eyes up and I love coach Haynes for teaching me more than just football and I never started a game but he still took the time to make me act right and teach me right from wrong. I'm not bashing Hull, I'm bashing the idiot from Hull that doesn't know what he is talking about, and attacking a mans professional integrity without any basis or reason other than he had nothing else better to do. HD you can try to buddy up with a fellow bobcat but you are missing the point. It's not about your hometown, it's about right and wrong and making up lies based on a rumor you heard at work is wrong.

[quote name="JG1834" post="1409336" timestamp="1369930137"]
I'm not saying one thing about Crosby being good, and I live in Houston now so yokel doesn't really fit. I'm claiming that my life was on a bad path and I stayed in a lot of trouble and a great man taught me to have self discipline and that the only true measure of a man is the type of father he becomes. That really opened my eyes up and I love coach Haynes for teaching me more than just football and I never started a game but he still took the time to make me act right and teach me right from wrong. I'm not bashing Hull, I'm bashing the idiot from Hull that doesn't know what he is talking about, and attacking a mans professional integrity without any basis or reason other than he had nothing else better to do. HD you can try to buddy up with a fellow bobcat but you are missing the point. It's not about your hometown, it's about right and wrong and making up lies based on a rumor you heard at work is wrong.
[/quote][quote author=$MTC-28$ link=topic=112129.msg1409305#msg1409305 date=1369927617]
[quote author=Coach Comeaux link=topic=112129.msg1409280#msg1409280 date=1369923909]
[quote author=$MTC-28$ link=topic=112129.msg1409273#msg1409273 date=1369922808]

Just sayin'
[/quote]

my question is can you honestly form an opinion off of hearsay or [b]1 source information[/b]? usually an opinion is based upon experiences and research from [b]several different sources[/b]....
[/quote]
Well if that's his [b]only source of info [/b] then yeah.
[/quote]

That's the only source I have from Crosby.  I referenced it only because JG or whoever is from Crosby.  I've heard, and seen the same from lots of folks from Hardin. 

Actually, JG is the only one with one source of information...

LOL at "yokel from Hull" ha

Once again you HEARD, I was on the team and it's a bald faced lie, discipline was the 1st and last thing coach Haynes preached everyday. You don't turn around every losing program you take over by throwing discipline out the window. A team doesn't go from 1-9 2 years in a row and magically start going to the playoffs and winning games because they are undisciplined and allowed to run wild you idiot.

JG1834 you are wasting your breath.  Disciplined programs win and that's what Haynes has done at numerous places.  You can't convince some people and that's all there is to it.  Good luck to the Lumberton Raiders next season.  You have selected a fine man to lead your players.

[quote name="JG1834" post="1409638" timestamp="1370006852"]
Once again you HEARD, I was on the team and it's a bald faced lie, discipline was the 1st and last thing coach Haynes preached everyday. You don't turn around every losing program you take over by throwing discipline out the window. A team doesn't go from 1-9 2 years in a row and magically start going to the playoffs and winning games because they are undisciplined and allowed to run wild you idiot.
[/quote]

You mad bro?  8)

[quote name="JG1834" post="1409638" timestamp="1370006852"]
[/quote]
Your so angry lol

[quote name="HIGHpoint96" post="1410693" timestamp="1370368308"]
HaHa, huge difference in the two. 1 of them actually has a red light and the other only has stop signs. Get it straight you guys.
[/quote]

LMAO!!!! better get back on subject before the warnings get thrown around hehehehe

Lumberton is not without talent and a decent coach should at least pull off mediocrity...i don't really think the powers to be in Lumberton expect anything different because that is really what they hired. I am not bashing anybody here just stating the obvious. LH is a good coach and was able be a middle of the road guy for the most part in Lumberton back in the day. i mean this is like pulling the old security blanket out to ward off the terrible boogieman "dismal record of performance". Nothing against LH...just thought Lumberton missed an opportunity to bring a fresh new bold look to the program followed up by results. Seems powers to be where afraid to step out and take a chance...it could not get any worse from a football standpoint, but instead they took the road already traveled that was pretty well mapped. I know alot of the kids in lumberton and I hope they have tremendous success under their new AD and Head Football Coach...I wish the Raiders Luck and I hope I am wrong.

[quote name="HIGHpoint96" post="1410693" timestamp="1370368308"]
HaHa, huge difference in the two. 1 of them actually has a red light and the other only has stop signs. Get it straight you guys.
[/quote]

There is no red light in either town.  Maybe you should check yourself before you wreck yourself!  8)

[quote author=Coach Comeaux link=topic=112129.msg1410696#msg1410696 date=1370368457]
[quote author=HIGHpoint96 link=topic=112129.msg1410693#msg1410693 date=1370368308]
[/quote]

LMAO!!!! better get back on subject before the warnings get thrown around hehehehe
[/quote]

Betta watch it!

[quote author=Sport1971! link=topic=112129.msg1410703#msg1410703 date=1370369026]
Lumberton is not without talent and a decent coach should at least pull off mediocrity...i don't really think the powers to be in Lumberton expect anything different because that is really what they hired. I am not bashing anybody here just stating the obvious. LH is a good coach and was able be a middle of the road guy for the most part in Lumberton back in the day. i mean this is like pulling the old security blanket out to ward off the terrible boogieman "dismal record of performance". Nothing against LH...just thought Lumberton missed an opportunity to bring a fresh new bold look to the program followed up by results. Seems powers to be where afraid to step out and take a chance...it could not get any worse from a football standpoint, but instead they took the road already traveled that was pretty well mapped. I know alot of the kids in lumberton and I hope they have tremendous success under their new AD and Head Football Coach...I wish the Raiders Luck and I hope I am wrong.
[/quote]

LARRY HAYNES IS THE GREATEST COACH IN THE WORLD AND LOVES KIDS AND DISCIPLINES KIDS SO THEY TURN INTO GOOD FATHERS AND MEN YOU IDIOT!  ;D 8) :P

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder