Larry Haynes named new AD/HC at Lumberton

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your right.... When he had Eckard and guys that was taught to block he had something his first years .... After that it was down hill .... I sat the stand for three years watching a 3 and out offense and the defense battle it out all game...  Sorry but it was hard to watch

[quote name="Bucky" post="1416457" timestamp="1372278497"]
Your right.... When he had Eckard and guys that was taught to block he had something his first years .... After that it was down hill .... I sat the stand for three years watching a 3 and out offense and the defense battle it out all game...  Sorry but it was hard to watch
[/quote]  Well I'm sure talent had something to do with it. I saw  Georgetown no huddle spread offense dominate a good Nederland defense.  I believe that style of offense would help with the lack of their size and help open big plays in the run game. I don't know what Haynes runs. Does anybody have a idea?

[quote name="Chris17" post="1416460" timestamp="1372279784"]
[quote author=Bucky link=topic=112129.msg1416457#msg1416457 date=1372278497]
[/quote]  Well I'm sure talent had something to do with it. I saw  Georgetown no huddle spread offense dominate a good Nederland defense.  I believe that style of offense would help with the lack of their size and help open big plays in the run game. I don't know what Haynes runs. Does anybody have a idea?
[/quote]When he was at Hardin they threw the ball around from what i saw. I don't know if that's what he bringing to Lumberton though.

[quote name="Mr. Buddy Garrity" post="1416463" timestamp="1372280041"]
[quote author=Chris17 link=topic=112129.msg1416460#msg1416460 date=1372279784]
[quote author=Bucky link=topic=112129.msg1416457#msg1416457 date=1372278497]
[/quote]When he was at Hardin they threw the ball around from what i saw. I don't know if that's what he bringing to Lumberton though.
[/quote]If I'm not mistaken the year he was at Crosby he put together the top passing offense in the state averaging something like 340 ypg. I remember we lost pretty bad to La Marque but they blew everybody out on the way to one of their titles. Phillip Beck had over 2200 yards on over 120 catches and put up 320 on like 20 catches in a playoff game. Haynes had us clicking from the word go. Lets see if my theory on talent works here because I know the kids at Lumberton will probably work just as hard as the kids at Crosby did. 8)

[quote name="usedtobe" post="1406916" timestamp="1369202562"]
[quote author=DVILLE-GORILLA link=topic=112129.msg1406900#msg1406900 date=1369195989]
If Larry makes any difference at all in Ltown, Ill trade my Big Red Dshirt in on a baby blue golf visor!  Good luck anyway Raiders!
[/quote]
Now what does a redneck from Deweyville give a Raider's fart about what's happening in Lumberton? ::)
[/quote]

Lumberton fans are always complaining about not getting respect on or off the field.  This is definetly one way to get that respect!! ::) ;)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Love Binding Psychics
    Newest Member
    Love Binding Psychics