**#22 BRIDGE CITY vs. #17 SILSBEE Broadcast**/SILSBEE WINS 14-7!!

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="stigers12" post="1398728" timestamp="1367094929"]
I'm not sure what the issue is or who the man is but I can assure you Silsbee has several classy fans and I'm sad to see someone misrepresent us. Don't take the one as a representation of the rest of us. Apologies.
[/quote]

Silsbee has a ton of great quality folks that I absolutely love like family, they are the best. 1 idiot will not change my opinion of them ever! Great people and good kids, I'm glad to know them and feel fortunate they are my friends.

Good luck in the playoffs.

Rake1

[quote name="adminbaberuth" post="1398725" timestamp="1367094033"]

Final
Silsbee    5041020    14-12-3
BC.          133000x      7-5-3
[/quote].

Good win Tigers!  Something is off on that box score though the Tigers runs don't quite add up right.

[quote name="adminbaberuth" post="1398730" timestamp="1367095887"]
[b]Tigers can flat out hit the baseball.[/b] Should make a nice run in the playoffs. Cardinals battled back from big 1st inning by the Tigers, Powell kid came in and shut the door.
[/quote]

I agree, Clint. Has to be one of the best hitting teams Silsbee has ever had.

When you play BC 3 times (2 in district, 1 in seed game) and come away with 35 hits off their pitching, that says a lot about how well a hitting team you are overall.

I can remember times where Silsbee would get a total of 35 hits off BC but it would take them 15 games to do it, not 3.  :o

Yea, that dude was doing that when we played them Thursday night.... Pissed me off, every time our pitcher broke his hands that dude would yell something stupid. I thought Farmer Fran and Badsanta were the only classless Silsbee fans but I guess I was wrong...

[quote name="bedelmon" post="1398760" timestamp="1367106059"]
Yea, that dude was doing that when we played them Thursday night.... Pissed me off, every time our pitcher broke his hands that dude would yell something stupid. I thought Farmer Fran and Badsanta were the only classless Silsbee fans but I guess I was wrong...
[/quote]
Good grief, belelmon - that would be a first wouldn't it?  I mean you being WRONG!  Just doesn't happen.  ::)

[quote name="CATS80" post="1398740" timestamp="1367099345"]
Hey Rake sorry about the annoying person in the stands. Silsbee's athletic director had a chat with this person during the game . and read him his rights. But it is annoying for us too . But what do you do with someone like that. Sorry
[/quote]
Give the Dufus his admission fee back and send his stupid arse down 96 Bypass North. :-[

[quote name="AggiesAreWe" post="1398759" timestamp="1367105970"]
[quote author=adminbaberuth link=topic=111501.msg1398730#msg1398730 date=1367095887]
[b]Tigers can flat out hit the baseball.[/b] Should make a nice run in the playoffs. Cardinals battled back from big 1st inning by the Tigers, Powell kid came in and shut the door.
[/quote]

I agree, Clint. Has to be one of the best hitting teams Silsbee has ever had.

When you play BC 3 times (2 in district, 1 in seed game) and come away with 35 hits off their pitching, that says a lot about how well a hitting team you are overall.

I can remember times where Silsbee would get a total of 35 hits off BC but it would take them 15 games to do it, not 3.  :o
[/quote]They make it real fun to watch a baseball game. Its crazy how well they hit the ball. Great job Tigers

Guest Air Bisquit
[quote name="bedelmon" post="1398760" timestamp="1367106059"]
[/quote]Classless!! Are you friggin serious, thats like the pot calling the kettle black..Go back to your HJ topic about how well HJ will do in the baseball playoffs... My bad there is not one. ;D
Good luck to BC y'all will rep 21 3A well

[quote name="Farmer Fran" post="1398796" timestamp="1367117217"]
[quote author=bedelmon link=topic=111501.msg1398760#msg1398760 date=1367106059]
[/quote]Classless!! Are you friggin serious, thats like the pot calling the kettle black..Go back to your HJ topic about how well HJ will do in the baseball playoffs... My bad there is not one. ;D
Good luck to BC y'all will rep 21 3A well
[/quote]

+1

In one of the best district races that I can remember in a while, Silsbee and BC with all the chips on the table played a good game. I think the first two where a little bit better. Both of the first two games could have gone either way. In BC Silsbee controlling the early part of the first game then BC fighting back to send it to extra innings and pulling it out at the end. THEN in Silsbee BC controlling the early part of the second game then Silsbee fighting back to seal it in the end. Those two where awesome games. This third game Silsbee controlled from start to finish, pulling away in the end. It was a good game. Silsbee with a District Championship and a #1 seed. Way to go Tigers, congrats and good luck. Go Tigers!!!

[quote author=STiger85 link=topic=111501.msg1398897#msg1398897 date=1367188616]
In one of the best district races that I can remember in a while, Silsbee and BC with all the chips on the table played a good game. I think the first two where a little bit better. Both of the first two games could have gone either way. In BC Silsbee controlling the early part of the first game then BC fighting back to send it to extra innings and pulling it out at the end. THEN in Silsbee BC controlling the early part of the second game then Silsbee fighting back to seal it in the end. Those two where awesome games. This third game Silsbee controlled from start to finish, pulling away in the end. It was a good game. Silsbee with a District Championship and a #1 seed. Way to go Tigers, congrats and good luck. Go Tigers!!!
[/quot

Great series this year, 2-2. Enjoyable games for sure.

Rake1

[quote name="STiger85" post="1398897" timestamp="1367188616"]
In one of the best district races that I can remember in a while, Silsbee and BC with all the chips on the table played a good game. I think the first two where a little bit better. Both of the first two games could have gone either way. In BC Silsbee controlling the early part of the first game then BC fighting back to send it to extra innings and pulling it out at the end. THEN in Silsbee BC controlling the early part of the second game then Silsbee fighting back to seal it in the end. Those two where awesome games. This third game Silsbee controlled from start to finish, pulling away in the end. It was a good game. Silsbee with a [b]District Championship[/b] and a #1 seed. Way to go Tigers, congrats and good luck. Go Tigers!!!
[/quote]

Co-District Champs  ;)  Saturdays game was just for seeding, the co-district champs was decided Friday when both Silsbee and BC won their respected games.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jacobmartin
    Newest Member
    jacobmartin