Keeath Magee recommended to be new Ozen HC

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="mytwocents" post="1388430" timestamp="1364139374"]
Y'all are just pathetic. I'll never understand. Spoken like a true racist.

Smh...........
[/quote]
Say mytwocents, get out of your feelings! No one asked you to critique my comment but this is an opinionated site so I gave mine and you gave yours! I'm far from pathetic and if throwing slang makes you feel better then feel free to do so! One thing though, just because people speak politely doesn't mean they are friendly so you may want to hold back a bit on your aggressive, derogatory statements! Free Advise is Better than Bought Advice!

[quote name="JRidge" post="1388495" timestamp="1364168926"]
[quote author=mytwocents link=topic=110438.msg1388430#msg1388430 date=1364139374]

Smh...........
[/quote]
Say mytwocents, get out of your feelings! No one asked you to critique my comment but this is an opinionated site so I gave mine and you gave yours! I'm far from pathetic and if throwing slang makes you feel better then feel free to do so! One thing though, just because people speak politely doesn't mean they are friendly so you may want to hold back a bit on your aggressive, derogatory statements! Free Advise is Better than Bought Advice!

[/quote]
Lmao friendly?? Lmao wow kid. Your funny.

[quote name="mytwocents" post="1388496" timestamp="1364169189"]
[quote author=JRidge link=topic=110438.msg1388495#msg1388495 date=1364168926]
[quote author=mytwocents link=topic=110438.msg1388430#msg1388430 date=1364139374]

Smh...........
[/quote]

[/quote]
Lmao friendly?? Lmao wow kid. Your funny.
[/quote]
It would be better stated if you used "you're" rather than "your."  But, that's Vidor for you.

Ok the percentage of students living economically disadvantaged in Vidor is 43%.

BISD, (even including the westend kids who are well off) currently has 68% of its students living in poverty.

So there are the facts Beaumont kids have it worse than Vidor kids. Its not debatable it's a statistical fact.

I'm not sure where BISD's head was and all we can do at this point is wait and see. The kids aren't buying into it too much either...in a conversation from this weekend I heard "8-22, we've won more than that" and other things along that line. There's a long road ahead for Ozen. Good luck Panthers!

On another note, VY's interaction with the kids at the track meet was rather impressive smh....

I'm just curious Highpoint, where are you getting that info?  I know it's not exactly on topic but I find that kind of stuff interesting.  And since we are still kind of off topic, I don't agree with 2cents but I would have guessed that Vidor would have been a higher percentage under the poverty line.  Just my observation over the years.

I think that Coach Mathews and that Vidor program has done more than enough to prove their stereotypes wrong. This is about kids, head coaches and programs. Keep the other crap to yourselves. I grew up in a poverty home and sports was my escape from all the mess at home and kept me on the right path and made me a succesful adult today. It's important for these kids to get the same thing I did and that's good coaches and role models to keep them on track.

I'm not talking about Vidors football team, Mathews is a hard worker and his kids reflect that, but this twocents guy is dumb and is playing right along with the general stereotypes people have come to associate with Vidor. It's not crap, it's just in response to some one being an idiot.