Keeath Magee recommended to be new Ozen HC

Guest BigCountry66
HIGHpoint is so smart.  He is my new hero.  Hey, when you have time again from that fancy 'job' (whatever that is), could you tell us some stories about what its like to live in a  stationary house and gittin to use dem dang ole computers on the Internets.  In the words of my hero, Si, "What is this Star Wars".  I promise to never question ur intilectual prowess again if you will just continue teaching me.

By the way, since even mobile homes can get satelitte tv, we've all seen how 3 different people (oh, I don't know like politicians) can use data from 3 different reputable sources and depending on how you interpret the data, can spin it to prove whatever point they are wanting to make.  Hell, they can all 3 take the same data from the same source and use it to prove their very different views. 

But what am I thinking.  You already know all of that.  Heck, you probably finished all 6 years of high school.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WOW!!! Ok first of all the information in the articles is accredited to the TEA which is ran by the texas state board of education. They are required by law to report back accurate data, # of students on govt assistance, test scores, and demographics. So the information comes from the TEA. Also political polls are based on opinion, i.e. who are you voting for. It's not statistical facts such as income, if you are registered with the TEA to recieve govt assistance and so on. I don't know how else to put it, the information comes from the state of texas education agency, not google or a news paper. It's not up for debate it's a fact.