HJ vs Silsbee 2013!! This is for you Bedelmon.

Guest Farmer Fran

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Listen Buddy McNuggets, did you go to that game? That was sophmores causing those fumbles, getting tackles behind the line and being stingy with those yards baby!! We did not loose one single defensive key player!!! And before you say it, Martel didnt play in the Silsbee game last year because he was hurt. Lucky? Thats funny... And from what I heard an hour ago, we have some very successful guys wanting to coach here... Mark my words, HJ/Silsbee this year will be a game you Silsbee guys will want to forget... Then I will unroll the "bedelmon is here" sign from across the field for all to see, even the folks at Chili's will see me...

[quote name="bedelmon" post="1387225" timestamp="1363809231"]
Listen Buddy McNuggets, did you go to that game? That was sophmores causing those fumbles, getting tackles behind the line and being stingy with those yards baby!! We did not loose one single defensive key player!!! And before you say it, Martel didnt play in the Silsbee game last year because he was hurt. Lucky? Thats funny... And from what I heard an hour ago, we have some very successful guys wanting to coach here... Mark my words, [b]HJ/Silsbee this year will be a game[/b] you Silsbee guys will want to forget... Then I will unroll the "bedelmon is here" sign from across the field for all to see, even the folks at Chili's will see me...
[/quote]You are correct sir, of course it will be a game, a football game actually, a football game in which Silsbee will roll HJ by at least 21 in the 1st half.  ;)

[quote name="Farmer Fran" post="1387183" timestamp="1363805347"]
[quote author=TammyEdelmon link=topic=110321.msg1387178#msg1387178 date=1363804869]
Dang I'm married to a SUPERSTAR!!!!
Mr.Greenjeans I mean Farmer Fran....
If I were a gambling woman I'd bet the score next year would be....
HJ 24 - Silsbee 14
[/quote]

;D ;D

Good thing you do not gamble, because you would lose that bet. ;D

Do not be surprised when Silsbee hangs half a hundred on the lil Hawks.
[/quote] ;D

Guest Air Bisquit
[quote name="bedelmon" post="1387225" timestamp="1363809231"]
Listen Buddy McNuggets, did you go to that game? That was sophmores causing those fumbles, getting tackles behind the line and being stingy with those yards baby!! We did not loose one single defensive key player!!! And before you say it, Martel didnt play in the Silsbee game last year because he was hurt. Lucky? Thats funny... And from what I heard an hour ago, we have some very successful guys wanting to coach here... Mark my words, HJ/Silsbee this year will be a game you Silsbee guys will want to forget... Then I will unroll the "bedelmon is here" sign from across the field for all to see, even the folks at Chili's will see me...
[/quote]

"Some successful guys"  :o

Like I said  "Silsbee will have their subs in midway throught the 3rd qtr"
Hopefully HJ's [b]all world defense[/b] will have their track shoes on, because they will get run out of Tiger stadium

Early prediction

Silsbee 56
HJ      13

Guest Air Bisquit
[quote name="mytwocents" post="1387222" timestamp="1363808879"]
On the other hand they are quite funny.  ;)
[/quote]

I told ya, they were funny ;D

[quote name="bedelmon" post="1387233" timestamp="1363809974"]
Listen Chubby Barrity, you sir, are on crack! You may need to find the nearest methodone clinic. No way the pussy cats are up 21 at halftime.... We aint havin that bra... [b]You guys[/b] will be lucky to score in the first half...
[/quote]Who is "you guys"?  ???

[quote name="mytwocents" post="1387237" timestamp="1363810201"]
They are like little miniature puppy dogs that bark and charge you and you laugh at them while you hold them up by there skin but they eventually get annoying and that's when you put them in the kennel.
[/quote] a Yorkie lol  ;D ;D

[quote name="Mr. Buddy Garrity" post="1387239" timestamp="1363810416"]
[quote author=mytwocents link=topic=110321.msg1387237#msg1387237 date=1363810201]
They are like little miniature puppy dogs that bark and charge you and you laugh at them while you hold them up by there skin but they eventually get annoying and that's when you put them in the kennel.
[/quote] a Yorkie lol  ;D ;D
[/quote]
Lmao that's there new nick names. From now on the edelmons will be known as the yorkies lmao!!!!!!!

Guest Air Bisquit
[quote name="mytwocents" post="1387243" timestamp="1363810733"]
Bark bark

Lmao!!!!!!
[/quote]

[IMG]http://i1158.photobucket.com/albums/p616/texasgiant1/hj_zpsddc0fcb7.jpg[/img]

[quote name="bedelmon" post="1387074" timestamp="1363789409"]
Silsbee only won by 3 touchdowns this past year... Lawdog, you sound like your from HJ. You see, you say the total opposite of me, I say hire someone that does not listen to the youth coaches or parents... So what you guys are telling me, if Silsbee did not have an off season program, and lost every year, and the coach did nothing but blame the kids, you would all be good with that? I really want to hear your input... This is just a spit in the ocean of the problems with our program, but I want to hear if you are ok with this...
[/quote]

Not from HJ. 

Clint Hartsfield would be a great hire for y'all.

Guest Air Bisquit
[quote name="football" post="1387370" timestamp="1363866710"]
Does anyone know who the standouts on defense were last year.  Tackles? Turnovers? etc.
[/quote]

I'm sure bedelmon can tell you about that vaunted HJ defense.

[quote name="Farmer Fran" post="1387392" timestamp="1363874243"]
[quote author=football link=topic=110321.msg1387370#msg1387370 date=1363866710]
Does anyone know who the standouts on defense were last year.  Tackles? Turnovers? etc.
[/quote]

I'm sure bedelmon can tell you about that vaunted HJ defense.
[/quote]
And there all state all national all world DE who didnt even start last year.

One of our Defensive Ends, sophmore Blain Padgett, made 1st team all district. My son played DE on the other side but didnt get nominated. I'm sure he's probably the worst DE in the district but we play at HJ and they really dont have any talent so they needed a 6'4"guy opposite of Padgett to make the line look even. 2 - 2nd team all-district Line backers who will be in the top 3 in district this year since all the other a-d backers have graduated except for the 1 at Silsbee that made 2nd team. Hey, we are loaded son! With those 3 all-districts coming back and hopefully my boys will contribute this year plus a couple others that all-of-a-sudden the day after the last game were now ready, should  be a great season for ol HJ. Lawdog, I personally dont now Heartsfield, dont know his background but my boys seem to like him. I'm sure he's just like the rest of our coaches, he wasnt really able to do much since our AD micro-managed every aspect of the program.

[quote name="TammyEdelmon" post="1387334" timestamp="1363833243"]
Like Ive never been called a B before...
Oh you got me good!!! :P

*MOD EDIT* Watch that word!
[/quote]

Hold on, I asked Old McDonald, or Farmer Brown if he sniffed bicycle seats and got banned, now you let someone come on here and refer to my wife, who is a female, as a dog and she gets the warning? Really? I'm starting to think this site is biased... Are you all buddies that get on here and pick and choose who gets to stay and who gets to go? Doesnt seem right...