HJ vs Silsbee 2013!! This is for you Bedelmon.

Guest Farmer Fran

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Air Bisquit
[quote name="Mr. Buddy Garrity" post="1386454" timestamp="1363642936"]
Will this game even be played?  ???
[/quote]

It can not get here fast enough :D

[quote name="AggiesAreWe" post="1386456" timestamp="1363643083"]
[quote author=Mr. Buddy Garrity link=topic=110321.msg1386454#msg1386454 date=1363642936]
[/quote]

What makes you think it would not be played?
[/quote] I thought everyone would be shutting up shop Nov. 1st and headed to PA to watch the Funeral of Bruins.  :o

[quote name="Farmer Fran" post="1386457" timestamp="1363643276"]
[quote author=Mr. Buddy Garrity link=topic=110321.msg1386454#msg1386454 date=1363642936]
[/quote]

[/quote] In Silsbee i'll take the Tigers by at least 21, remember the WO-S game is the week after, gotta keep the players healthy for the more important game the next week.  ;)

Guest Air Bisquit
[quote name="Mr. Buddy Garrity" post="1386469" timestamp="1363643816"]
[quote author=Farmer Fran link=topic=110321.msg1386457#msg1386457 date=1363643276]
[/quote]

[/quote] In Silsbee i'll take the Tigers by at least 21, remember the WO-S game is the week after, gotta keep the players healthy for the more important game the next week.  ;)
[/quote]

I hear ya. I am probably thinking the Tigers will probably have their subs in midway through the 3rd qtr.

I think Silsbee might hang half a hundred on them this yr.. ;D

Lol, this is the best thread ever put on SETX Sports in the history of man!!!! I'm going to bring a sign with my name on it and an arrow pointing down at me and hold it up for all to see where I'm sitting (while I'm enjoying one of those bad-ass smoked turkey legs)... Hey, if HJ wins, Farmer Pam you will see a sign from across the field podna... Are you ready? Here it is.... HJ by 14! 8) 8) 8)

Guest Air Bisquit
[quote name="bedelmon" post="1386594" timestamp="1363701950"]
[b]Lol, this is the best thread ever put on SETX Sports in the history of man[/b]!!!! I'm going to bring a sign with my name on it and an arrow pointing down at me and hold it up for all to see where I'm sitting (while I'm enjoying one of those bad-ass smoked turkey legs)... Hey, if HJ wins, Farmer Pam you will see a sign from across the field podna... Are you ready? Here it is.... [b]HJ by 14![/b] 8) 8) 8)
[/quote]

Well I would not go that far ;D ;D

HJ by 14 ;D ;D ::) ::)

Lol, this is the best thread ever put on SETX Sports in the history of man!!!! I'm going to bring a sign with my name on it and an arrow pointing down at me and hold it up for all to see where I'm sitting (while I'm enjoying one of those bad-ass smoked turkey legs)... Hey, if HJ wins, Farmer Pam you will see a sign from across the field podna... Are you ready? Here it is....[b] HJ by 14[/b]! 8) 8) 8)
[/quote]

I'll take Silsbee getting 13. How much?

Lol, this is the best thread ever put on SETX Sports in the history of man!!!! I'm going to bring a sign with my name on it and an arrow pointing down at me and hold it up for all to see where I'm sitting (while I'm enjoying one of those bad-ass smoked turkey legs)... Hey, if HJ wins, Farmer Pam you will see a sign from across the field podna... Are you ready? Here it is.... HJ by 14! 8) 8) 8)
[/quote]
Put your money where your mouth is big man. How much??

Guest Air Bisquit
[quote name="Law Dog" post="1387017" timestamp="1363777984"]
With HJ's superior talent, no way that they lose.  Especially if they hire a coach that will come in and listen to the ex-youth football coaches in town and put the kids in the positions where they belong.  Silsbee, you're screwed this year.
[/quote]

LMBO!!! ;D ;D ;D

Silsbee only won by 3 touchdowns this past year... Lawdog, you sound like your from HJ. You see, you say the total opposite of me, I say hire someone that does not listen to the youth coaches or parents... So what you guys are telling me, if Silsbee did not have an off season program, and lost every year, and the coach did nothing but blame the kids, you would all be good with that? I really want to hear your input... This is just a spit in the ocean of the problems with our program, but I want to hear if you are ok with this...

[quote name="bedelmon" post="1387074" timestamp="1363789409"]
Silsbee only won by 3 touchdowns this past year... Lawdog, you sound like your from HJ. You see, you say the total opposite of me, I say hire someone that does not listen to the youth coaches or parents... So what you guys are telling me, if Silsbee did not have an off season program, and lost every year, and the coach did nothing but blame the kids, you would all be good with that? I really want to hear your input... This is just a spit in the ocean of the problems with our program, but I want to hear if you are ok with this...
[/quote]
Still waiting on your answer kid. Wanna make a wager?

Guest Air Bisquit
[/quote]

I understand what you are saying.
Silsbee would not stand for that, but you have to understand Silsbee is not known as a basketball only school and that is the dilemma HJ faces. If more fans were like you and voiced their displeasure at school board meetings and such maybe things would change, but you seem to be in the minority in wanting things to change in Hawk land.

[b]Silsbee only won by 3 touchdowns this past year[/b]... Lawdog, you sound like your from HJ. You see, you say the total opposite of me, I say hire someone that does not listen to the youth coaches or parents... So what you guys are telling me, if Silsbee did not have an off season program, and lost every year, and the coach did nothing but blame the kids, you would all be good with that? I really want to hear your input... This is just a spit in the ocean of the problems with our program, but I want to hear if you are ok with this...
[/quote] only 3 TDs? It should have been worse from what i heard from people that was at that game, i say HJ got lucky Silsbee was making mistakes on the road, that wont happen in Silsbee this time around IMO. If it was only by 21 last season i can only imagine how bad it could get this season.  :o

Guest Air Bisquit
[quote name="TammyEdelmon" post="1387178" timestamp="1363804869"]
Dang I'm married to a SUPERSTAR!!!!
Mr.Greenjeans I mean Farmer Fran....
If I were a gambling woman I'd bet the score next year would be....
HJ 24 - Silsbee 14
[/quote]

;D ;D

Good thing you do not gamble, because you would lose that bet. ;D

Do not be surprised when Silsbee hangs half a hundred on the lil Hawks.

Guest Air Bisquit
[quote name="mytwocents" post="1387189" timestamp="1363805978"]
Oh god the whole family is here now.
[/quote]Gotta love em, they are very entertaining  ;D ;D

[quote name="Farmer Fran" post="1387192" timestamp="1363806134"]
[quote author=mytwocents link=topic=110321.msg1387189#msg1387189 date=1363805978]
Oh god the whole family is here now.
[/quote]Gotta love em, they are very entertaining  ;D ;D
[/quote]
There's a very gray line between entertaining and annoying and they are flirting with it.