HJ vs Silsbee 2013!! This is for you Bedelmon.

Guest Farmer Fran

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ill gladly sit in the booth. Year before last, if you remember, in Silsbee you kept calling out tackles by #54 and actually towards the end of the game, said "tackled by #54, # 54 workin hard for the Hawks". Do you remember that? I know it was two seasons ago but I remember it.

Guest Air Bisquit
[quote name="bedelmon" post="1387619" timestamp="1363911416"]
Ill gladly sit in the booth. Year before last, if you remember, in Silsbee you kept calling out tackles by #54 and actually towards the end of the game, said "tackled by #54, # 54 workin hard for the Hawks". Do you remember that? I know it was two seasons ago but I remember it.
[/quote]

I think you have him mixed up with the P.A. Announcer. AAW broadcasts's Silsbee games on the internet

[quote name="bedelmon" post="1387619" timestamp="1363911416"]
[/quote]

And what does that have to do with this topic? I do not remember but usually I will give out the name of the player making the tackle, not his number.

BTW, I have a broadcast partner for the Tiger football broadcasts.

I watched. Out of all the HJ highlights he got around the end once. The other one he was actually contained but broke free. That should show you how good HJ's defense did. Lots more highlights for him in the playoffs than against HJ.  He's a great athlete and you guys are lucky to have him, but the one time he actually got outside, either our end had his ears pinned back or the lb didnt cover the outside when the end was on an inside blitz. I didnt see any highlights around #54's side though... For some reason they didnt run to that side very much...

[quote name="Farmer Fran" post="1387622" timestamp="1363912553"]
[quote author=bedelmon link=topic=110321.msg1387619#msg1387619 date=1363911416]
[/quote]

I think you have him mixed up with the P.A. Announcer. AAW broadcasts's Silsbee games on the internet
[/quote]

Correct, I do not do public address, but broadcast the games here on this website.

[quote name="bedelmon" post="1387625" timestamp="1363912663"]
I watched. Out of all the HJ highlights he got around the end once. The other one he was actually contained but broke free. That should show you how good HJ's defense did. Lots more highlights for him in the playoffs than against HJ.  He's a great athlete and you guys are lucky to have him, but the one time he actually got outside, either our end had his ears pinned back or the lb didnt cover the outside when the end was on an inside blitz. I didnt see any highlights around #54's side though... For some reason they didnt run to that side very much...
[/quote]

There was only 4 clips of the HJ game on that reel.

Your 90% claim is bogus. Silsbee went outside the tackles fairly often.

You called his name out. It really has nothing to do with this thread, thats my son. All the games you broadcast, I didnt figure you would remember... I remember because as a dad sitting in the stands, its cool to hear your sons name especially when he's a freshman and then for the broadcaster to mention how good he is actually doing is even better. If it was you that said it I was going to thank you.

Guest Air Bisquit
I watched. Out of all the HJ highlights he got around the end once. The other one he was actually contained but broke free. [b]That should show you how good HJ's defense did[/b]. Lots more highlights for him in the playoffs than against HJ.  He's a great athlete and you guys are lucky to have him, but the one time he actually got outside, either our end had his ears pinned back or the lb didnt cover the outside when the end was on an inside blitz. [b]I didnt see any highlights around #54's side though... For some reason they didnt run to that side very much[/b]...
[/quote]

Dude!! HJ's defense got torched for over 400 yds!! What are you talking about ??? ???
Lord have mercy!!! ;D ;D ;D

I watched. Out of all the HJ highlights he got around the end once. The other one he was actually contained but broke free. [b]That should show you how good HJ's defense did.[/b] Lots more highlights for him in the playoffs than against HJ.  He's a great athlete and you guys are lucky to have him, but the one time he actually got outside, either our end had his ears pinned back or the lb didnt cover the outside when the end was on an inside blitz. I didnt see any highlights around #54's side though... For some reason they didnt run to that side very much...
[/quote] 28-7?? If thats how good they were I hate to think what it would have been if they played "poorly"  :P ;D

Really, you only had 4 clips of HJ, he got outside once and my claim is bogus? Your clips didnt prove anything. You cant prove it because it aint true... Think about it... How many offensive plays did Silsbee run? 100? You showed 1 clip where he actually got outside... Go lie to someone that will buy it. We have hudl accounts also bra. Go watch the film.

[quote name="bedelmon" post="1387635" timestamp="1363913522"]
Really, you only had 4 clips of HJ, he got outside once and my claim is bogus? Your clips didnt prove anything. You cant prove it because it aint true... Think about it... [b]How many offensive plays did Silsbee run? 100? [/b]You showed 1 clip where he actually got outside... Go lie to someone that will buy it. We have hudl accounts also bra. Go watch the film.
[/quote]

Silsbee ran 50 offensive plays against HJ. 30 rushing, 20 passing.

There were only 4 clips of the HJ game in the QB's highlight reel.

You claimed that 90% of Silsbee's rushing yards were between the tackles and that is a bogus claim.

Ok, been reading the stuff that got posted while I was typing. I didnt say HJ won or even stopped Reed, Im saying he didnt get outside on us and he didnt have that many highlights against us as he did against other teams. I said the yards Silsbee got were between the tackles. As usual, you guys disagree with everything I say and you argue about stuff thats out of context. The broadcaster I was referring to was announcing on the pa system. Sorry to bring it up... You guys are so sensitive...

[quote name="AggiesAreWe" post="1387636" timestamp="1363914044"]
[quote author=bedelmon link=topic=110321.msg1387635#msg1387635 date=1363913522]
Really, you only had 4 clips of HJ, he got outside once and my claim is bogus? Your clips didnt prove anything. You cant prove it because it aint true... Think about it... [b]How many offensive plays did Silsbee run? 100? [/b]You showed 1 clip where he actually got outside... Go lie to someone that will buy it. We have hudl accounts also bra. Go watch the film.
[/quote]

Silsbee ran 50 offensive plays against HJ. 30 rushing, 20 passing.

There were only 4 clips of the HJ game in the QB's highlight reel.

You claimed that 90% of Silsbee's rushing yards were between the tackles and that is a bogus claim.
[/quote]

Ok, you got me... They ran outside alot for NO GAIN........

Guest Air Bisquit
[quote name="bedelmon" post="1387638" timestamp="1363914352"]
Ok, been reading the stuff that got posted while I was typing. I didnt say HJ won or even stopped Reed, Im saying he didnt get outside on us and he didnt have that many highlights against us as he did against other teams. I said the yards Silsbee got were between the tackles. As usual, you guys disagree with everything I say and you argue about stuff thats out of context. The broadcaster I was referring to was announcing on the pa system. Sorry to bring it up... You guys are so sensitive...
[/quote]
[IMG]http://i1158.photobucket.com/albums/p616/texasgiant1/3th57z_zps0ca1a2e3.jpg[/img]

Guest Air Bisquit
[quote name="AggiesAreWe" post="1387642" timestamp="1363914797"]
Here is some more highlights of the Silsbee/HJ game:

http://www.hudl.com/athlete/745441/highlights/29316406

Never saw #54 make a tackle in this set of clips. In fact, that next to last clip was a [b]little embarrassing[/b]. ;)
[/quote]

Yep, just a little ;D

Fran, I'm not even going to answer that dude.... You wont see anyone make tackles because it the Silsbee's QB highlight reel..... I have a hudl highlight film of #54 and not once does Silsbee gain a yard!!!! Funny how those highlight films work!!!!!

Guest Air Bisquit
[quote name="bedelmon" post="1387652" timestamp="1363916243"]
Fran, I'm not even going to answer that dude.... You wont see anyone make tackles because it the Silsbee's QB highlight reel..... I have a hudl highlight film of #54 and not once does Silsbee gain a yard!!!! Funny how those highlight films work!!!!!
[/quote]

Can he leap tall buildings in a single bound? ;D

It is a amazing how y'all could lose all those games ;D

Well based on all of these "facts" then HJ should win district this year!!!!

And don't get me wrong, I would love nothing more than HJ to beat Silsbee.  But there is a better chance of me winning the lottery this week.......and I don't play the lottery!!!

[quote name="LAZEEK" post="1387656" timestamp="1363916685"]
Well based on all of these "facts" then HJ should win district this year!!!!

And don't get me wrong, I would love nothing more than HJ to beat Silsbee.  But there is a better chance of me winning the lottery this week.......and I don't play the lottery!!!
[/quote]
Spoken like a true HJ fan. One who is not delusional that is.