HJ vs Silsbee 2013!! This is for you Bedelmon.

Guest Farmer Fran

[quote name="BADSANTA" post="1387887" timestamp="1363967829"]
Silsbee before segregation!  1 is greater that zero but on the large scale its still nothing!
[/quote]

The City of Silsbee has never had a school named Woodrow Wilson.

Are you talking about Waldo Matthews High who played in PVIL?

http://www.pvamu.edu/pages/3834.asp#S

And again, 1 is not "nothing". ::)

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="BADSANTA" post="1387879" timestamp="1363966557"]
Bedlom dont put pressure on the kid man. Let him be a teen and enjoy school. I he gets a sholarahip or not has nothing to do with hs success. Many kids play as walk ons.
[/quote]

Dude, let me tell you something about me, I dont pressure him at all. I dont pressure any of my kids. I try to help them just like any other dad would do. Thats one thing about this website, things get so blown out of proportion that its comical. I tell them, if your going to do it, lets do it 100% because its much more fun to be on the field rather than on the bench. I've told them since they started organized sports when they were 5 years old that the fun of football is not playing grab-ass with your buddy, the fun of it is knocking the crap out of someone, or making a long run, or scoring a touchdown or getting that big block the broke the running back free and your buddies pat you on the back or give you a high five while thousands of people are cheering for you... Thats the fun of it. Thats all i tell them wether its football, baseball, hunting, or tiddly winks. Much more fun to be good at it and be successful...

Every night after I make my kids read setxsports.....
I tell them how lucky they are to be an Edelmon.
I tell them they are the best at sports, better looking than all their friends, sing like and angel, the smartest and
funniest.
Guess I'm not getting Mother of the year this year!!! Ha :'(

Guest Air Bisquit
[quote name="TammyEdelmon" post="1387956" timestamp="1363982833"]
Every night after I make my kids read setxsports.....
I tell them how lucky they are to be an Edelmon.
I tell them they are the best at sports, better looking than all their friends, sing like and angel, the smartest and
funniest.
Guess I'm not getting Mother of the year this year!!! Ha :'(
[/quote]

LMBO!! that was funny ;D
Nothing like a Momma's love.

Guest Air Bisquit
OK!! Back on topic

Silsbee will beat HJ with their new coach, their 20 new players, their new talent, their all world defense and whatever else new that HJ can come up with (excuses).  ;D ;D

Like I said Silsbee will hang 50 on HJ and the game will not even be close!!

Guest Air Bisquit
[quote name="BADSANTA" post="1388245" timestamp="1364055417"]
Did she say every night she makes them read wwwsetxsports.com? Man those kids need to a Bible and figure out how David beat Goliath!
[/quote]

I don't think it is legal to sling rocks at the opposing team ;D You might get a 15 yd unsportsman like penalty ;D ;)

[quote name="BADSANTA" post="1388241" timestamp="1364054443"]
HJ gets all hyped up kvet early season wins over Warren, Kountze, Evadale, and Deweyville. When 21-3A play starts, they get blasted by 40ppg.  [b]Your football stadium looks like a shed![/b]
[/quote]low blow  :P

[quote name="Mr. Buddy Garrity" post="1388275" timestamp="1364061156"]
[quote author=BADSANTA link=topic=110321.msg1388241#msg1388241 date=1364054443]
HJ gets all hyped up kvet early season wins over Warren, Kountze, Evadale, and Deweyville. When 21-3A play starts, they get blasted by 40ppg.  [b]Your football stadium looks like a shed![/b]
[/quote]

Silsbee's stadium is going to feel like a woodshed when HJ gets through taming them pussy cats...

[quote name="bedelmon" post="1388331" timestamp="1364079542"]
[quote author=Mr. Buddy Garrity link=topic=110321.msg1388275#msg1388275 date=1364061156]
[/quote]

Silsbee's stadium is going to feel like a woodshed when HJ gets through taming them pussy cats...
[/quote]
Early on I had respect for your opinions and your comments.  Now, you're so FOS that I can't possibly give credence to anything that you say.  Good grief, what a load for your two boys to bear. :( 8)

Guest Air Bisquit
[quote name="bedelmon" post="1388331" timestamp="1364079542"]
[quote author=Mr. Buddy Garrity link=topic=110321.msg1388275#msg1388275 date=1364061156]
[/quote]

[/quote]

::) ::)

Somebody tell me did I miss something? HJ gets the doors blown off them by Silsbee and WOS almost every year. Silsbee let up off the gas last year and had 5 turnovers and won by 21 on your field. Silsbee has one of the best dual threat QB's in the state and one of the best DT in the state. What is giving you so much confidence you will beat Silsbee? Are you talking to the same smack to WOS?? Silsbee went 3 rounds deep in the playoffs. Your kids need to get into reality. They will be lucky to if Silsbee doesn't put 70 in them. Mcgallion doesn't like to run the score up.

Guest Air Bisquit
[quote name="BADSANTA" post="1388362" timestamp="1364090812"]
Somebody tell me did I miss something? HJ gets the doors blown off them by Silsbee and WOS almost every year. Silsbee let up off the gas last year and had 5 turnovers and won by 21 on your field. Silsbee has one of the best dual threat QB's in the state and one of the best DT in the state. What is giving you so much confidence you will beat Silsbee? Are you talking to the same smack to WOS?? Silsbee went 3 rounds deep in the playoffs. Your kids need to get into reality. They will be lucky to if Silsbee doesn't put 70 in them. Mcgallion doesn't like to run the score up.
[/quote]

The only district game the Hawks won was against a not very good HF team and they only won by a single point .
28-27.

I really do not see HJ being any better than last year.
Probably 2-8 maybe 3-7.

[quote name="Farmer Fran" post="1388364" timestamp="1364091777"]
[quote author=BADSANTA link=topic=110321.msg1388362#msg1388362 date=1364090812]
[/quote]

The only district game the Hawks won was against a not very good HF team and they only won by a single point .
28-27.

I really do not see HJ being any better than last year.
Probably 2-8 maybe 3-7.
[/quote] I expect HF to be better this season, young team they have there.

I'll have yu know Mr.Buddy my boys are talented in many areas. >:( 
One being Crow Raising. They won 1st place at the SETexas Fair this moring.
What you need to be worring about is helpng Farmer Fran on the ranch.
His chickens aren't laying near enough of the eggs that are needed for Silsbees
football teams protein drinks. :-\

Guest Air Bisquit
[quote name="TammyEdelmon" post="1388393" timestamp="1364097615"]
I'll have yu know Mr.Buddy my boys are talented in many areas. >:( 
One being Crow Raising. They won 1st place at the SETexas Fair this moring.
What you need to be worring about is helpng Farmer Fran on the ranch.
His chickens aren't laying near enough of the eggs that are needed for Silsbees
football teams protein drinks. :-\
[/quote]

I hope y'all are as good as eating crow as your boys are raising them ;D

[IMG]http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u16/ineptizoid/Funny%20pics/ilikewerethisthreadisgoing.jpg[/img]