HJ vs Silsbee 2013!! This is for you Bedelmon.

Guest Farmer Fran

[quote name="BADSANTA" post="1388362" timestamp="1364090812"]
Somebody tell me did I miss something? HJ gets the doors blown off them by Silsbee and WOS almost every year. Silsbee let up off the gas last year and had 5 turnovers and won by 21 on your field. Silsbee has one of the best dual threat QB's in the state and one of the best DT in the state. What is giving you so much confidence you will beat Silsbee? Are you talking to the same smack to WOS?? Silsbee went 3 rounds deep in the playoffs. Your kids need to get into reality. They will be lucky to if Silsbee doesn't put 70 in them. Mcgallion doesn't like to run the score up.
[/quote]

Yes you did miss something, HJ's sophmore defense caused 5 fumbles in that game and the playoff teams you beat, you beat worse than you did HJ... Usually, Silsbee is one and done... With your talent pool and size of your community, you guys are really considered under achievers..... Best qb in the state and you beat 3 teams we could have beat and your going to hang your hat on that? Your a good team, but not unbeatable... Silsbee and WOS should be in the playoffs every year and should go deep..... But you dont.... Usually its one and done!!! WOS has around 1500 kids in the district, you guys have almost 900 and we have a little over 700. Really, WOS and SIlsbee should be running the playoffs every year.... Hang your hat on a acheivement guys.... Not one and done.... How about a spelling contest.... Naaaa we would win that one... How about STAR test.... No we would win that too, hmmmmmmmm.... Well at least you can say HJ cant beat you at football but this coming football season you wont be able to hang your hat on that one either...  ;) ;) ;)

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="TammyEdelmon" post="1388346" timestamp="1364084333"]
Usedtobe@EdelmonFan.... ;D
So you thought we gave a rats
butt about how you feel about
us.
Use the cry'n towel you bought
for the HJ / Silsbee game next yeat
to wipe your tears!
[/quote]
;D WOW!  Did your husband break his hand, or something?  Oh,  now I get it - you wear the family pants. ::)

[quote name="bedelmon" post="1388407" timestamp="1364109562"]
[quote author=BADSANTA link=topic=110321.msg1388362#msg1388362 date=1364090812]
Somebody tell me did I miss something? HJ gets the doors blown off them by Silsbee and WOS almost every year. Silsbee let up off the gas last year and had 5 turnovers and won by 21 on your field. Silsbee has one of the best dual threat QB's in the state and one of the best DT in the state. What is giving you so much confidence you will beat Silsbee? Are you talking to the same smack to WOS?? Silsbee went 3 rounds deep in the playoffs. Your kids need to get into reality. They will be lucky to if Silsbee doesn't put 70 in them. Mcgallion doesn't like to run the score up.
[/quote]

Yes you did miss something, HJ's sophmore defense caused 5 fumbles in that game and the playoff teams you beat, you beat worse than you did HJ... Usually, Silsbee is one and done... With your talent pool and size of your community, you guys are really considered under achievers..... Best qb in the state and you beat 3 teams we could have beat and your going to hang your hat on that? Your a good team, but not unbeatable... Silsbee and WOS should be in the playoffs every year and should go deep..... But you dont.... Usually its one and done!!! [b]WOS has around 1500 kids in the district, you guys have almost 900 and we have a little over 700.[/b] Really, WOS and SIlsbee should be running the playoffs every year.... Hang your hat on a acheivement guys.... Not one and done.... How about a spelling contest.... Naaaa we would win that one... How about STAR test.... No we would win that too, hmmmmmmmm.... Well at least you can say HJ cant beat you at football but this coming football season you wont be able to hang your hat on that one either...  ;) ;) ;)
[/quote]

Yet another inaccurate post from the HJ homer. ::)

High school enrollment numbers from last realignment are as follows:

Silsbee                    822
Bridge City              773
WO-S                      686
Hardin-Jefferson      570
Hamshire-Fannett    534
Orangefield              520
Buna                      478

I do not know where you got your numbers from (particularly WO-S, those numbers are 4A  ::)).

Also, just what 3 teams are you referring to about the 3 teams Silsbee beat that you claim HJ could beat?

Guest Air Bisquit
[quote name="AggiesAreWe" post="1388416" timestamp="1364135252"]
[quote author=bedelmon link=topic=110321.msg1388407#msg1388407 date=1364109562]
[quote author=BADSANTA link=topic=110321.msg1388362#msg1388362 date=1364090812]
[/quote]

Yes you did miss something, HJ's sophmore defense caused 5 fumbles in that game and the playoff teams you beat, you beat worse than you did HJ... Usually, Silsbee is one and done... With your talent pool and size of your community, you guys are really considered under achievers..... Best qb in the state and you beat 3 teams we could have beat and your going to hang your hat on that? Your a good team, but not unbeatable... Silsbee and WOS should be in the playoffs every year and should go deep..... But you dont.... Usually its one and done!!! [b]WOS has around 1500 kids in the district, you guys have almost 900 and we have a little over 700.[/b] Really, WOS and SIlsbee should be running the playoffs every year.... Hang your hat on a acheivement guys.... Not one and done.... How about a spelling contest.... Naaaa we would win that one... How about STAR test.... No we would win that too, hmmmmmmmm.... Well at least you can say HJ cant beat you at football but this coming football season you wont be able to hang your hat on that one either...  ;) ;) ;)
[/quote]

Yet another inaccurate post from the HJ homer. ::)

High school enrollment numbers from last realignment are as follows:

Silsbee                    822
Bridge City              773
WO-S                      686
Hardin-Jefferson      570
Hamshire-Fannett    534
Orangefield              520
Buna                      478

I do not know where you got your numbers from (particularly WO-S, those numbers are 4A  ::)).

Also, just what 3 teams are you referring to about the 3 teams Silsbee beat that you claim [b]HJ could beat[/b]?
[/quote]

This ought to be good!

I would like to know about HJ's offense, you know they only scored over 20 points twice all season ;D

If you are going to have that low scoring of an offense, you better dang sure have a great defense, which they don't.

That equals to a 3-7 record last season
2 of those wins were against the always playoff tough Tarkington, and Splendora (insert laughter here) ;D ;D ;D

Lets see! HJ would get blasted by LCM, Livingston, BC, Buna,, Lumberton, Huffman, Stafford, andwhoever else Silsbee crushed. How is Silsbee is a underachiever? When is the LAST time HJ made the playoffs? How often do you make the playoffs? HJ has a hard enough time winning scrimmages against their own JV. Your sophmore team who caused so many turnovers must have celebrated a 28-7 lost? HJ gets moral victories. "Well team, we lost to Silsbee by 21. Pizzas on me" YEA!" Seriously! When is the last time HJ won more than 5 games? Your football program should be in discussion to shut it down. Yku football stadium looks like a storage lot for used buses! Get real dude! STAR test? HJ achieves excellence in thr class room and Silsbee doesn't? Silsbee 8th grade football team would hang 40 on your varsity. Your entire football program is a waste of good state funding!

Your home games are free to get in as long as you donate something from your harvest! When is the last time HJ sokd out a football game? Where is the reserved section? Is that the sectiom where there is no animals allowed? Whats at the concession stands? Old women churning Butter Milk and kids selling sugar cane? Dude HJ is only shown on local highlights when the play Silsbee or WOS.. The paper doesn't even waste ink to print your score. Everyone knows the results! Lost! You couldn't even create a fake HJ team on plastation and have a winning season!

[quote name="BADSANTA" post="1388454" timestamp="1364147019"]
Badsanta placing a order at HJ game 2012. "Yea may I have a hot dog and soda?"

HJ staff: "Whats that? We dont sell none of that city slicker stuff. We got delicious sugar cane, frog sausage, and moonshine!"
[/quote] :o

Guest Air Bisquit
[quote name="BADSANTA" post="1388454" timestamp="1364147019"]
Badsanta placing a order at HJ game 2012. "Yea may I have a hot dog and soda?"

HJ staff: "Whats that? We dont sell none of that city slicker stuff. We got delicious sugar cane, frog sausage, and moonshine!"
[/quote]

I have to admit, that was funny!! ;D

Aggie you and I both know HJ has a bad football program. They should take a page from Lamar amd shut it down for about 25 years then lets reevaluate the program. Why suit up on Friday? The good people of Sour Lake should hold a town meeting at the local gathering spot(Stevenash's) front yard and discuss the program. There has to be something better to do and more productive on Friday nights. Here are some suggestions.

1. Establish a local domino or Go Fish Team
2. Ride out to the big city and people watch
3. Watch reruns of your last playoff football game
4. Ask coach Sutherland to coach the football program
5. Play hide and seek in the corn fields
6. Shell bags of peas for winter
7. Develop a local market to trade farm harvest(Ill trase u a bushel of peas for a bag of greens)

Huge difference between Bedelmon and Bad Santa one gets banned for his remarks and the other local (Silsbee) native gets nothing but props.  Wonder why this site is losing its relevance because it is comedy central and a beating pole for Silsbee folks to beat up on all others. Bedelmon you might want to obtain a Silsbee address. 

[quote name="BADSANTA" post="1388476" timestamp="1364157886"]
Aggie you and I both know HJ has a bad football program. They should take a page from Lamar amd shut it down for about 25 years then lets reevaluate the program. Why suit up on Friday? [b]The good people of Sour Lake should hold a town meeting at the local gathering spot(Stevenash's) front yard and discuss the program.[/b] There has to be something better to do and more productive on Friday nights. Here are some suggestions.

7. Develop a local market to trade farm harvest(Ill trase u a bushel of peas for a bag of greens)
[/quote]

Stevie's back yard is WAY BETTER than the front yard!!!

[quote name="GoodSanta" post="1388483" timestamp="1364165575"]
Huge difference between Bedelmon and Bad Santa one gets banned for his remarks and the other local (Silsbee) native gets nothing but props.  [b]Wonder why this site is losing its relevance[/b] because it is comedy central and a beating pole for Silsbee folks to beat up on all others. Bedelmon you might want to obtain a Silsbee address.
[/quote]

Losing it's relevance?

You obviously have no clue. ::)

2012 was the best year for this site. Set records in many categories. Over 30 million hits for the year.

Yeah, we are losing. ;) ::)

[quote name="LAZEEK" post="1388488" timestamp="1364166317"]
[quote author=BADSANTA link=topic=110321.msg1388476#msg1388476 date=1364157886]
Aggie you and I both know HJ has a bad football program. They should take a page from Lamar amd shut it down for about 25 years then lets reevaluate the program. Why suit up on Friday? [b]The good people of Sour Lake should hold a town meeting at the local gathering spot(Stevenash's) front yard and discuss the program.[/b] There has to be something better to do and more productive on Friday nights. Here are some suggestions.

[/quote]

Stevie's back yard is WAY BETTER than the front yard!!!
[/quote] ;D

Guest Air Bisquit
[quote name="GoodSanta" post="1388484" timestamp="1364165662"]
I will probably get banned for this comment.  :-\
[/quote]

Banned ::)
Everyone has a right to their opinion, no matter how idiotic it is ;)

Thin skin rookies ;)