Livingston 14 Lumberton 46/FINAL

AggiesAreWe

46-14 final. Great game to Lumberton- y’all played great. Not to take anything away from you guys, but Livingston played atrociously. Absolutely pitiful and was the worst I’ve seen us play all year. The defense looked lost, I think with the exception of a 70 yard touchdown pass we had more penalty yards than yards of offense, and we had three kicks blocked and lost an onside kick with special teams. I love our kids and they’ve had a rough couple of weeks, but the coaches didn’t have them ready for the game at all. Hopefully we can bounce back next week; it looks like it was a wild week for district. 

Also word on the street is our QB (Damian Ruiz) broke his collarbone and will be out for the season. 

Good luck to the Raiders for the rest of the season, you guys looked great tonight. 

7 minutes ago, LionBacker99 said:

46-14 final. Great game to Lumberton- y’all played great. Not to take anything away from you guys, but Livingston played atrociously. Absolutely pitiful and was the worst I’ve seen us play all year. The defense looked lost, I think with the exception of a 70 yard touchdown pass we had more penalty yards than yards of offense, and we had three kicks blocked and lost an onside kick with special teams. I love our kids and they’ve had a rough couple of weeks, but the coaches didn’t have them ready for the game at all. Hopefully we can bounce back next week; it looks like it was a wild week for district. 

Also word on the street is our QB (Damian Ruiz) broke his collarbone and will be out for the season. 

Good luck to the Raiders for the rest of the season, you guys looked great tonight. 

Ouch, tough break… literally.

• AggiesAreWe changed the title to Livingston 14 Lumberton 46/FINAL
19 hours ago, Boneyard Boys said:

Ouch, tough break… literally.

If you can throw the ball, Livingston is beatable. Had people been able to catch last year, the Lions don't win district.

They just seem to be commiting more penalties than last year. IDK, they seemed to have taken a step back while everyone else has moved forward.

Its going to be an interesting four weeks to see how this shakes out.

Take nothing away from Lumberton, they won all phases of the game. It seems this year the power of the district will be centered around Beaumont instead of Houston. That season finale of Livingston and Hargrave may be for the last playoff spot instead of the district title.