Border agent's wife blasts Biden plan to fire unvaccinated officers, says Border Patrol already undermanned

LumRaiderFan

This is the hidden content, please

I am so tired of this clown show in Washington...how there are enough fools that voted for this disaster is baffling to me.

From the article:

The wife of a Del Rio Border Patrol agent expressed her frustration over the likelihood her husband will be fired by November 1 for refusing to take the COVID-19 vaccine while the department remains "undermanned" and low on resources. Kelsey French said on "Fox & Friends First" Thursday the American people are not President Biden's priority. 

"I don't think he thinks he works for us," French said. "I think he has a bigger agenda, and I don't think he really cares honestly."

The Biden administration came under fire this week after a whistleblower came forward to Rep. Jim Jordan (R-Ohio) saying Border Patrol agents would be fired from their post if they did not receive the vaccine by November 1. 

Joe Biden signed a sweeping executive order just weeks ago requiring federal employees within the executive branch to receive the COVID-19 vaccine, only allowing for very minimal exemptions. 

Despite this push, many are outraged because as the migrant crisis continues, illegal immigrants are given the option of either receiving the vaccine or not. 

"How can they allow all these people to come in testing positive and nobody even think twice about it but our husbands and our wives, these people that are putting their lives on the line every day to protect us, they're the ones that are getting punished?" French asked.

"Border Patrol is already undermanned," French stated. "They're overwhelmed, as we can see."

According to DHS, 30,000 Haitian migrants have come to the U.S. since the beginning of September, only around 2,000 have been deported, and as many as 12,000 or even more have been released into the United States. 

If I’m not mistaken, the idiots (and a handful of sane people) in Congress are not required to be vaccinated.   And as we all know, they weren’t required to go on Obamacare.  There should never be requirements for people that Congress is not also required to do.  NEVER.  As you can tell, I feel very strongly about this.

51 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

This is the hidden content, please

I am so tired of this clown show in Washington...how there are enough fools that voted for this disaster is baffling to me.

From the article:

The wife of a Del Rio Border Patrol agent expressed her frustration over the likelihood her husband will be fired by November 1 for refusing to take the COVID-19 vaccine while the department remains "undermanned" and low on resources. Kelsey French said on "Fox & Friends First" Thursday the American people are not President Biden's priority. 

"I don't think he thinks he works for us," French said. "I think he has a bigger agenda, and I don't think he really cares honestly."

The Biden administration came under fire this week after a whistleblower came forward to Rep. Jim Jordan (R-Ohio) saying Border Patrol agents would be fired from their post if they did not receive the vaccine by November 1. 

Joe Biden signed a sweeping executive order just weeks ago requiring federal employees within the executive branch to receive the COVID-19 vaccine, only allowing for very minimal exemptions. 

Despite this push, many are outraged because as the migrant crisis continues, illegal immigrants are given the option of either receiving the vaccine or not. 

"How can they allow all these people to come in testing positive and nobody even think twice about it but our husbands and our wives, these people that are putting their lives on the line every day to protect us, they're the ones that are getting punished?" French asked.

"Border Patrol is already undermanned," French stated. "They're overwhelmed, as we can see."

According to DHS, 30,000 Haitian migrants have come to the U.S. since the beginning of September, only around 2,000 have been deported, and as many as 12,000 or even more have been released into the United States. 

Why doesn’t Biden try to executive order/ coerce the Supreme Court into getting vaccinated? Lmao

Abbott will hire the border patrol officers and keep they in their place. 

Heard her interview on the radio this morning.  It’s sad that we have a potus that is out of touch with America.  He’s over his head and he knows it.  Someone really needs to tell him we are not a communist nation.  And the stupid ass Dims were worried about Trump becoming a dictator.  biden’s time is up, and be really needs to go.  Don’t mandate something on the American public that you are giving Congress a pass on.  That just doesn’t pass the smell test.  

#maga2024

#bidenisajoke

3 minutes ago, Hagar said:

If I’m not mistaken, the idiots (and a handful of sane people) in Congress are not required to be vaccinated.   And as we all know, they weren’t required to go on Obamacare.  There should never be requirements for people that Congress is not also required to do.  NEVER.  As you can tell, I feel very strongly about this.

Beat me to it as I was typing.

4 minutes ago, Hagar said:

Did they give up their health insurance for Obamacare? Lmao

• 2 weeks later...

“Hey, I know you have sacrificed for this county, worked through this pandemic, gone into people’s houses during their time of need - never knowing if they had the disease or not, we can’t find applicants wanting to do this job, but you’re fired if you do not get this shot.”  How much sense does that make?  Golf clap for him standing up for what is right and seemingly common sense.

On 9/30/2021 at 11:22 AM, Hagar said:

We the people elected them….without us they wouldn’t be were they are.  

Maybe that’s the devil working….mandate something….the border patrol says no…..they get fired…..and now we can let all the illegals in…..

Liberals:  we don’t have enough border patrol agents cause they chose not to get vaccinated…..

I can’t stand liberals….a bunch of manipulative hypocrites 

4 hours ago, BS Wildcats said:

Why isn’t the main stream media all over 💩head potus for flat out lying about a vaccine mandate?  What’s disheartening and head scratching, is there are those, like big girl and UTalum, that see nothing wrong with his performance.  It’s voters like this that has us in this mess we are in!!

Is it safe to say 90% of media is liberals

10 hours ago, 5GallonBucket said:

Is it safe to say 90% of media is liberals

If you were referring to the MSM, that’s a pretty conservative estimate.  I also like the word Media to describe them, for too many have abandon any pretense at being a News Organization.  As we all know, many are openly propaganda machines for the Far Left.  Liberals used to frustrate me denying that fact years ago when they “pretended” to be News.  Now it’s almost scary.  Why is it scary?  How brainwashed is someone to watch CNN or MSNBC and still think they provide News?  And how proficient at mind manipulation the Far Left must be to have the ability to take away reasoning or common sense from so many people.  They’re not just good, they’re very good.  Understand I’m not just referring to the majority of blacks, who are (have been?) a monolithic Dem voting block.  I’m referring to people like my Sister-in-Law who was Valdictorian of her HS and her Husband who has a college degree (from a long time ago when that meant you were well above others in intelligence).  Their opinion of Trump - “Orange man bad”.  Bad tweets.  Bad morals.  But most of all, a Republican.  They soak up the koolaide from CNN.  They attend Church (Presbyterian) yet think abortion is the greatest thing since sliced bread.  Needless to say, there’s no mention of politics in any family gatherings, and thank goodness they’re the only political black sheep in the family.  And I’m thankful they live outside Atlanta so interactions are rare.

10 hours ago, Hagar said:

If you were referring to the MSM, that’s a pretty conservative estimate.  I also like the word Media to describe them, for too many have abandon any pretense at being a News Organization.  As we all know, many are openly propaganda machines for the Far Left.  Liberals used to frustrate me denying that fact years ago when they “pretended” to be News.  Now it’s almost scary.  Why is it scary?  How brainwashed is someone to watch CNN or MSNBC and still think they provide News?  And how proficient at mind manipulation the Far Left must be to have the ability to take away reasoning or common sense from so many people.  They’re not just good, they’re very good.  Understand I’m not just referring to the majority of blacks, who are (have been?) a monolithic Dem voting block.  I’m referring to people like my Sister-in-Law who was Valdictorian of her HS and her Husband who has a college degree (from a long time ago when that meant you were well above others in intelligence).  Their opinion of Trump - “Orange man bad”.  Bad tweets.  Bad morals.  But most of all, a Republican.  They soak up the koolaide from CNN.  They attend Church (Presbyterian) yet think abortion is the greatest thing since sliced bread.  Needless to say, there’s no mention of politics in any family gatherings, and thank goodness they’re the only political black sheep in the family.  And I’m thankful they live outside Atlanta so interactions are rare.

Just proof that indoctrination has been in institutes of higher learning longer than we thought!

On 9/30/2021 at 11:34 AM, Reagan said:

Mandates the border patrol officers to get vaccinated or be fired.  BUT allows thousands of illegals to come across the border with Covid and says nothing.  This is devilish behavior!  

agree.  and i think it's absurd that we're mandating our border patrol agents be vaccinated, but then allowing illegal aliens the choice to be vaccinated or not.  

11 minutes ago, bullets13 said:

agree.  and i think it's absurd that we're mandating our border patrol agents be vaccinated, but then allowing illegal aliens the choice to be vaccinated or not.  

The salient question is:  Why would a President, a so-called American, make such policies that would allow this?  Not sure what the end game is.