Trump Urges Cult Following To Donate To Him, Rather Than GOP

InMAGAWeTrust

59 minutes ago, InMAGAWeTrust said:

Absolutely hilarious..

How many of you SUCKERS, are going to fall for this BS.. again?!

i think CB is sitting this one out but what about everyone else? 

This is the hidden content, please

Lower taxes, building the wall, strong on illegal immigration, pro-life judges, energy independence, getting the covid vaccine out in an incredible timeline.

Who would fall for that?

Just now, LumRaiderFan said:

Lower taxes, building the wall, strong on illegal immigration, pro-life judges, energy independence, getting the covid vaccine out in an incredible timeline.

Who would fall for that?

Well heck yes, why would anyone fall for that?  Who wouldn’t like that?  Oh wait, I bet Xi didn’t like it, or Un.  Both of them hate America.  Who else?  Let me think.....   Yes, liberals don’t like it, which begs the question, do they dislike America?   Lmbo, I’ll just leave that question out there.

1 minute ago, Hagar said:

Well heck yes, why would anyone fall for that?  Who wouldn’t like that?  Oh wait, I bet Xi didn’t like it, or Un.  Both of them hate America.  Who else?  Let me think.....   Yes, liberals don’t like it, which begs the question, do they dislike America?   Lmbo, I’ll just leave that question out there.

You have to assume the left does not like America, why else would they want to fundamentally transform it?

3 hours ago, InMAGAWeTrust said:

Absolutely hilarious..

You just got schooled on a topic you started. The posters responded with logical answers...dispelling your "you suckers" nose-ring led mantra your masters have programmed you to believe. You have been thoroughly embarrassed on this topic. But I have a feeling you will brush off the responses and run your mental gymnastics to convince yourself that you have won the internet today by making redneck rubes expose themselves. Since I believe this is the case, please refute my analysis with your own rationale. Which response, so far, is out of line with your thinking?...and why? Which poster, based on their reply, has denigrated themselves in your eyes? In case your refuse to respond, keep this in mind...when you think you have a "gotcha" question, most are laughing at your adolescent, feeble attempts to rise to seriousness. It is an amazing feat of resilience that you keep trying. 

17 hours ago, InMAGAWeTrust said:

Absolutely hilarious..

If by cult you mean pro America, pro Constitution and pro capitalism -- well, then, count me as a member!