Vaccine

PAMFAM10

My 3 kids ranging from 18 to 29 don’t know what measles, mumps, rubella, chicken pox, polio, etc. are. They were vaccinated throughout their childhood. I never thought twice about it. They got a vaccine and prospered because of it. No autism or any other calamity because of it as far as I know (although my 18 yr old makes me question whether or not he is a special needs child on occasion - I think he may be just like his dad at that age). I don’t have an issue if someone doesn’t want the China Virus vaccine, but I will probably take it if available at some point. 

As far as a mask - it shouldn’t be mandated. Wear one if you want to. Don’t wear one if you don’t want to. 

22 hours ago, SmashMouth said:

My 3 kids ranging from 18 to 29 don’t know what measles, mumps, rubella, chicken pox, polio, etc. are. They were vaccinated throughout their childhood. I never thought twice about it. They got a vaccine and prospered because of it. No autism or any other calamity because of it as far as I know (although my 18 yr old makes me question whether or not he is a special needs child on occasion - I think he may be just like his dad at that age). I don’t have an issue if someone doesn’t want the China Virus vaccine, but I will probably take it if available at some point. 

As far as a mask - it shouldn’t be mandated. Wear one if you want to. Don’t wear one if you don’t want to. 

I received the vaccine, yesterday. My arm is a little sore; otherwise, I feel fine.

4 hours ago, Ty Cobb said:

I’ve heard the same. I’m curious because I have terrible allergies. Just wondering how the shot would affect me. Thanks for the info.

You should talk to you Dr before taking it. It has caused a serious allergic reaction in 2 nurses, I believe. Do you have a epi-pen. I have bad allergies, too

Can you just imagine if the roles were reversed? 

This is the hidden content, please

There’s a point in time where white people are going to have to pick a side.  And by pick a side I mean choose to decide whether to live as a second class citizen or remind everybody who we are. I’m all for equality but nobody deserves a single thing because of their skin color. 

51 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

There’s a point in time where white people are going to have to pick a side.  And by pick a side I mean choose to decide whether to live as a second class citizen or remind everybody who we are. I’m all for equality but nobody deserves a single thing because of their skin color. 

This we can agree on!!  There will be some here that disagree due to their racist ways.

7 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

What are you made of?