Livingston 35 Lumberton 14/FINAL

AggiesAreWe

Just now, LC-M said:

Has anyone scored?

Wondering the same thing. Sorry for just getting on but this dinky little rain storm that someone said I shouldn't be concerned about knocked my Spectrum out. It was a heck of a ride over here. I'm glad someone didn't try to make these boys travel out in it!

OH! THAT'S RIGHT! Someone did.

8 minutes ago, WOSgrad said:

Wondering the same thing. Sorry for just getting on but this dinky little rain storm that someone said I shouldn't be concerned about knocked my Spectrum out. It was a heck of a ride over here. I'm glad someone didn't try to make these boys travel out in it!

OH! THAT'S RIGHT! Someone did.

I tried to listhen to the broadcast but it wasnt to good. So I turned it off. Is that a livingston station? Yes the weather was pretty bad and I don’t have power. 

6 minutes ago, Lions Pride 2021 said:

For all those that were saying Livingston was looking to get a win by forfeit, look at the scoreboard. 

Hush!

Go the heck away! These boys are having a difficult time right now unlike y’all. Can’t stand people like you. I can be the sweetest person but you’re fixing to get the side no one here has seen 

1 minute ago, RaiderGirl2010 said:

Go the heck away! These boys are having a difficult time right now unlike y’all. Can’t stand people like you. I can be the sweetest person but you’re fixing to get the side no one here has seen 

What’s going on? What are they going through?

• WOSgrad changed the title to Livingston 35 Lumberton 14/FINAL