So It Was A Hoax?

Reagan

2 hours ago, TxHoops said:

Okay, you are mostly given a pass on the bizarro website articles you routinely post on this forum.  But if you are going to start posting Alex Jones links, you might as well jump on the clown car and honk the horn. 

I agree.

Reagan needs to change his username to Chicken Little

3 hours ago, TxHoops said:

Okay, you are mostly given a pass on the bizarro website articles you routinely post on this forum.  But if you are going to start posting Alex Jones links, you might as well jump on the clown car and honk the horn. 

Thanks for your opinion!

On 4/21/2020 at 5:46 PM, TxHoops said:

Would like your opinion of the last paragraph.  And exactly who is the CDC targeting with this statement that's in bold letters.

This is the hidden content, please

42 minutes ago, Reagan said:

Would like your opinion of the last paragraph.  And exactly who is the CDC targeting with this statement that's in bold letters.

The above contains my thoughts on the death certificate issue.  I would say that on almost every level (except the tin hat one) it is believed this virus has been underreported.  And logically that would make sense.  More so when you factor in how bad these tests apparently are. 

6 hours ago, Reagan said:

I would imagine the paragraph is explaining to whomever fills out a death determination on how to fill it out regarding COVID-19 cases either assumed or confirmed. 

From the article:  “They’re writing

on all the death certificates. Whether they had a positive test, whether they didn’t.” – Michael Lanza Funeral Director, Colonial Funeral Home