Dr. Ben Carson

baddog

On 11/20/2019 at 12:04 PM, baddog said:

I like this guy.

He’s using the same tactic as climate change deniers. Around 92 or so percent of black people think he’s a racist, but you’ll believe the tiny minority of opinion if it makes your guy ( or issue) look good. I got to give it to him, though. He’s a prime grade toady

47 minutes ago, UT alum said:

He’s using the same tactic as climate change deniers. Around 92 or so percent of black people think he’s a racist, but you’ll believe the tiny minority of opinion if it makes your guy ( or issue) look good. I got to give it to him, though. He’s a prime grade toady

Please post a link backing your claims. I don’t trust your math.

1 hour ago, LumRaiderFan said:

This is the most important math to most folks.  Of course there are some that would welcome a disaster like Obama back simply because he’s black, which is sad.

This is the hidden content, please

I think it would be safe to say that 92% of the blacks he hangs with think Carson is a racist. I see no gun held to Carson’s head. Carson is his own man and blacks hate that because 92% can’t think past their nose.

21 hours ago, baddog said:

I think it would be safe to say that 92% of the blacks he hangs with think Carson is a racist. I see no gun held to Carson’s head. Carson is his own man and blacks hate that because 92% can’t think past their nose.

I was referring to Trump, not Carson.

• 2 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, nappyroots said:

If Ben was a democrat the majority on this board would be calling him N word Ben. Would turn on him like ya'll did Powell.

If Ben were a Dimocrat, he wouldn't possess the views that he has.  Powell was a RINO,  just like McCain and Romney.  If obama was not black, Powell would not have supported him.

5 minutes ago, BS Wildcats said:

If Ben were a Dimocrat, he wouldn't possess the views that he has.  Powell was a RINO,  just like McCain and Romney.

45 was a New York Democrat for a very long time. Was also a major donor to the Hillary Clinton camp when she ran for president. Invited the Clintons to at least one of his weddings. 

2 hours ago, BS Wildcats said:

If Ben were a Dimocrat, he wouldn't possess the views that he has.  Powell was a RINO,  just like McCain and Romney.  If obama was not black, Powell would not have supported him.

He can’t comment on what he said so he had to find that label, you know, the N word or an Uncle Tom. Extremism at its finest. No middle ground ever.

On 11/26/2019 at 11:17 AM, baddog said:

95% of whites can't see beyond their noes. That is why this country / this world is as jacked up as it is.

I first heard of Dr Carson around 1985. That was about 35 years ago.  Do the math.  He was/is a Seventh Day Adventist christian. Most adventists, especially black 7th day adventists knew who he was. Most white conservatives didn't know or cared to know him back then.  They didn't start riding his jock strap until much later when he told off their arch enemy President Barack Obama at that  "prayer breakfast".

In 1987 or '88, somewhere back then he came through Houston on a book tour for his first book Gifted Hands.  I just knew he would visit one of the inner city SDA churches and preach or lecture or something like that.  Instead he showed up, on the Sabbath day, and spoke at another  non denomination church not far away.  The name of the church was The Shrine of the Black Madonna.  I started having my doubts about him then.  It was not racism or Uncle Tom ism, or what ever clown show epithet you want to use.  It was much deeper and complex than that.  Hard to explain.

Politically speaking I don't have any faith in Dr Carson and his political beliefs & agenda.  Same for the democrats.  Personally I think this country is circling the drain.  It is unfortunate but true.

52 minutes ago, Kountzer said:

I first heard of Dr Carson around 1985. That was about 35 years ago.  Do the math.  He was/is a Seventh Day Adventist christian. Most adventists, especially black 7th day adventists knew who he was. Most white conservatives didn't know or cared to know him back then.  They didn't start riding his jock strap until much later when he told off their arch enemy President Barack Obama at that  "prayer breakfast".

In 1987 or '88, somewhere back then he came through Houston on a book tour for his first book Gifted Hands.  I just knew he would visit one of the inner city SDA churches and preach or lecture or something like that.  Instead he showed up, on the Sabbath day, and spoke at another  non denomination church not far away.  The name of the church was The Shrine of the Black Madonna.  I started having my doubts about him then.  It was not racism or Uncle Tom ism, or what ever clown show epithet you want to use.  It was much deeper and complex than that.  Hard to explain.

Politically speaking I don't have any faith in Dr Carson and his political beliefs & agenda.  Same for the democrats.  Personally I think this country is circling the drain.  It is unfortunate but true.

What difference does it make when a person finds out about another person? If I have certain beliefs and another person in a higher power believes the same, then of course I will ride the proverbial jock strap. It’s called leadership. If you have no inner feelings about how things should actually be, then you SNIFF the jock strap expecting hand outs. It was Hillary’s number one promise.....free stuff. It does have a nice ring to it and it is sad how many fall for that when they are truly being led to slaughter, you know, Pied Piper Syndrome.

8 hours ago, Kountzer said:

So you have no faith in the agenda that is working?  

Why not?

9 hours ago, Kountzer said:

95% of whites can't see beyond their noes. That is why this country / this world is as jacked up as it is.

What have the black "leaders" done?  Sheila Jackson Lee, Maxine Waters, Elijah Cummings, Jesse Jackson, Am Sharpton, and others of their racist ilk done to help.  They have garnered millions of dollars, while keeping "their" people suppressed.  Who is jacked up?

1 hour ago, LumRaiderFan said:

So you have no faith in the agenda that is working?  

Why not?

What agenda that is working? Deficit at an all time high.  Dollar based on smoke & mirrors.  This whole economy is going to crash hard.

mean while Mr 'art of the deal', among other things is being called a dotard by his henchman buddy in N Korea, and he now refers to him as rocket man.  Am I supposed to 'look past my nose and endorse that madness?