West Orange-Stark 39 Liberty 0/FINAL

WOSgrad

38 minutes ago, Liberty1952 said:

No sir a good ass whipping is fine. It was the trash that came with it that was bad. Stay Classy. 

Mebbe so....I wasn't there so I'll let you slide. Just know Liberty has a history and it's strange this pops up Everytime they play Liberty. Maybe they're getting tired of being used like a mop. Sounds like sour grapes to me.

9 hours ago, bleacher_bum said:

Still trying to wrap my head around everything I just watched. Agree with everyone on here about the refs. They Weren’t good. But why try and run the score up?  Wos players on the sidelines calling out kids that didn’t even play 99% of the game. 
never seen a stark team act like that

On one point u were right.trying to show up another team isn't disciplined at all.but after the opening kickoff of the 2nd half the game was over.but u should've been looking at #14 throwing punches a d they left him In.i don't know if u could see what kept happening was after ever play liberty had the ball they kept holding them kids heads down in the dirty.w.o kids didn't handle it well at all.and it was so undisciplined by both teams.