Port Arthur Memorial 27 Galena Park 8/FINAL

WOSgrad

40 minutes ago, Austin1985 said:

I saw nothing GC had last year scaring me this year........

I think its more of what WE DONT HAVE this year is what scaring me and i think buddy sees the same thing i saw looong before the first kickoff at DP. THE OFFENSE CANT MOVE THE BALL. at this point, i don't think neither QB going to matter. its disturbing when dayton drummed up GP 51-7 and united played a close one with Sterling and blew us out.(maybe the flood was on their minds?)

12 minutes ago, CCbigfan said:

I’m surprised by the score most team usually drop at least 50 points on gp 

Sadly we only got 35 on em last yr, but that was due to stepping off the gas and putting in backups, this was totally different tonight though. 

I personally don't care if we win 3 to 2 every game as long as we get the win. The defense showed a little bite tonight, they at least tried to hit something tonight instead of trying to hug their grandma. Inexperience at the QB position is holding them back right now, I hope the light comes on, but Ned dropped a TD, a bad  fumble call on the 8 yardline, my son gets stripped at the 50, and a blown coverage for a td. This could have easily been a 49-0 game. 

4 minutes ago, BoGip7387 said:

I personally don't care if we win 3 to 2 every game as long as we get the win. The defense showed a little bite tonight, they at least tried to hit something tonight instead of trying to hug their grandma. Inexperience at the QB position is holding them back right now, I hope the light comes on, but Ned dropped a TD, a bad  fumble call on the 8 yardline, my son gets stripped at the 50, and a blown coverage for a td. This could have easily been a 49-0 game. 

I raved about the D tonight to @BMTSoulja1 

slow start O holding this team back. Can't play that way the next 4 games. 

Just now, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

You really asking this man??  Cmon. smh lol 

We ain’t no one.  We only have a W vs Rayburn. Remember we got clowned for put up 74. We have to take care of Austin tomorrow

Yalls wr’s dropped about 10 balls. GP has no offense. I figured y’all would open up it up in the 2nd half.  But i do like yalls defense.  I think their athletes and will give our O some fits. Same as last year though i just want to see how a couple match ups go the whole game for selfish reasons. Lol