Ready The Clown Car!

Reagan

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
15 minutes ago, BS Wildcats said:

He just needs to go the desert with his brothers, and pitch his tent or crawl in a cave with the other dogs  and disappear

His point is just ridiculous.  We don’t choose which countries to attack based on the color of the people, we base it on their aggression towards us.

And his point about imperialism is just as ridiculous, if we are the bloodthirsty expansionists he makes us out to be, we would own the entire Middle East.

27 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

His point is just ridiculous.  We don’t choose which countries to attack based on the color of the people, we base it on their aggression towards us.

And his point about imperialism is just as ridiculous, if we are the bloodthirsty expansionists he makes us out to be, we would own the entire Middle East.

Kappertwit has already been proven to be a fraud. Why would anyone listen to him anyway? Why do some idiots keep getting a mic shoved in their face?

On 1/5/2020 at 9:10 AM, BS Wildcats said:

He should be thankful that white people stepped up and raised him.  Evidently,  the black/brown people in his family were to sorry to do so.

Yassuh, Bossman. Where would all  the black folk be without the white man to raise them up?

15 minutes ago, BS Wildcats said:

Is it not the truth?  Did a white family not raise him?  I guarantee they did not raise him to be the pos he is today.

I don’t know jack about the man ‘cept a bunch of people got mad because he knelt during the National Anthem. How do you guarantee the way he was raised?

1 hour ago, UT alum said:

I don’t know jack about the man ‘cept a bunch of people got mad because he knelt during the National Anthem. How do you guarantee the way he was raised?

It takes  special people to take in and raise someone with a different ethnicity than their own.  So, I can confidently state that they did not raise him to be the pos he is today.