Saturday State Championship Games

PhatMack19

7 minutes ago, AggiesAreWe said:

Horrible? 2 years ago when they played Silsbee they were nothing but freshmen and sophomores. Last year when they played Silsbee, they had juniors and a few seniors and beat the crap out of Silsbee.

As if Silsbee is some kind of power house.......JUST KIDDING.LOL

8 minutes ago, AggiesAreWe said:

Horrible? 2 years ago when they played Silsbee they were nothing but freshmen and sophomores. Last year when they played Silsbee, they had juniors and a few seniors and beat the crap out of Silsbee.

I said 2 years ago, not last year.  And I didn't know they were freshmen and sophomores.  I knew they were a new school, and I thought there were juniors...  

32 minutes ago, AggiesAreWe said:

Highland Park is the much better team. Much better coached, more prepared. Football IQ much higher.

Coaching and scheme a bit of a disappointment with SC.

Most HP kids have been with personal trainers since elementary.  They have that system down to a science and are very disciplined.  The kids work their butts off, but money sure helps.  

1 hour ago, PhatMack19 said:

Most HP kids have been with personal trainers since elementary.  They have that system down to a science and are very disciplined.  The kids work their butts off, but money sure helps.  

Money wins championships.  Who backs HP? Jones.  Say nothing more.  HP dads can afford the best PT in the state = Rings