Silsbee vs. Wharton, Area Round

AggiesAreWe

Wharton has a 2,000 yard QB, a RB and WR close to 1,000 yards. Their QB is not a runner but can run. They like to throw the quick outs and let their athletes make plays, they like the long ball also. Their RB is good, bigger back, that can break tackles with a little speed. Their defense usually has at least two maybe three lineman with hands in the dirt, three or four more will move in and out of position to confuse the Offenseline. They do have athletes in the secondary. They are quick to the ball with good flow. Yes the Spring Hill game comes to mind also the HF game but without the flashy QB. If we have a slow start this could be a tight game. If we start like we finished against Shepherd I see same results as the Shepherd game. I do not want to see our boys saying “I wish I had this game back”. JMO. TigerNation!!!

Cardinal Backer..... I saw BC playing Kountze the other night in basketball. They are not great but they are a pretty good team and I was very happy to see that. This district could get a little more competitive with BC, HJ, LCM all being a little more competitive. That will make that sport more fun. Football will turn around for BC. It always does. 

26 minutes ago, scoopno1 said:

Cardinal Backer..... I saw BC playing Kountze the other night in basketball. They are not great but they are a pretty good team and I was very happy to see that. This district could get a little more competitive with BC, HJ, LCM all being a little more competitive. That will make that sport more fun. Football will turn around for BC. It always does. 

Kountze isn’t good though this year lol