Round 1 for wos

16 minutes ago, ATTITUDE IS EVERYTHING said:

I know its still two weeks away but I just want to give another heads just incase it helps people make plans. The 15th that's next Thursday, round 1 will be at Texan drive stadium 90% sure it will be against Huntington. 7 or 8 not sure on the time yet

Now go easy Huntington will be playing in there first ever playoff game in their history.  LOL

5 minutes ago, ATTITUDE IS EVERYTHING said:

I just want the to play 4 quarters of mustang football that's all I ask 

I haven't paid very close attention to them since we played back in October. Are they showing signs of getting better or has the district been really weak and you can't really tell?

1 hour ago, ATTITUDE IS EVERYTHING said:

I know its still two weeks away but I just want to give another heads just incase it helps people make plans. The 15th that's next Thursday, round 1 will be at Texan drive stadium 90% sure it will be against Huntington. 7 or 8 not sure on the time yet

That stadium is out of the way. Why not save gas and play at jasper or Lumberton 

9 minutes ago, LC-M said:

That stadium is out of the way. Why not save gas and play at jasper or Lumberton 

Well, remember.  The first round opponent may not be Huntington.  If they happen to beat Shepherd on Friday, it will be Shepherd facing WO-S. 

Is it likely? No.  But it remains a possibility.

1 hour ago, Bulldogs92 said:

I haven't paid very close attention to them since we played back in October. Are they showing signs of getting better or has the district been really weak and you can't really tell?

I haven't seen a game since week 1 I've been everywhere but texas. But from what I hear on the radio and reading on the post, getting better but still making way too many mistakes 

1 hour ago, Bulldogs92 said:

They have improved somewhat.QB play is a lot better and they have a new extra point kicker that if we would have had him against the Bulldogs been a different outcome.Still making mistakes that kill drives and making games close.Injuries to key players been a problem.If we don't start playing smarter and for four quarters against better competition that's coming we want be able to overcome those shortcomings.

4 minutes ago, ATTITUDE IS EVERYTHING said:

I'm just giving it to u guys the way Im getting it from the staff. I don't care where they play. But I did hear something about uil letting the district champ start hosting the first round. Any truth too that.

That is mandated only in 6A and 5A.  I guess they can agree to play in West Orange, but I doubt that would happen.