Crosby 42 Vidor 36/FINAL (3 OT)

WOSgrad

22 minutes ago, Cougar14.2 said:

Good game by Vidor’s kids.  Everything that could’ve went wrong tonight for Crosby did and we still leave with a W. Shame y’all make them play in this hellhole. 

Sorry you feel like this is a hellhole.... I don’t think many of us complain. I can think of much worse places to play at. We love coming to this “Hellhole” and watching our boys. 

On a different note, congrats to Crosby on the win. 

Oh, and bless your heart. 

11 minutes ago, Cougar14.2 said:

Good game by Vidor’s kids.  Everything that could’ve went wrong tonight for Crosby did and we still leave with a W. Shame y’all make them play in this hellhole. 

You hid out the whole game when it looked like Vidor was going to win.  Then you crawl out from under the bed and just had to make a smarta— remark.  Classless, and you want to talk about Vidor?  Pathetic.

5 minutes ago, Hagar said:

You hid out the whole game when it looked like Vidor was going to win.  Then you crawl out from under the bed and just had to make a smarta— remark.  Classless, and you want to talk about Vidor?  Pathetic.

yet he pleads innocent on talking down on other teams and towns.

16 minutes ago, Cougar14.2 said:

Little help from the refs

This is the hidden content, please

8 minutes ago, Hagar said:

You saw that right? I may not be the best guy to call him out since i act a fool on here but the guy has issues. Clearly a parting shot that didn't need to come from him when the kids represented so Crosby well. 

6 minutes ago, PhatMack19 said:

Little help from the refs

This is the hidden content, please

Yep.... and there it is!! That should’ve never been called a TD but whatever I suppose. We should’ve never let them come back to begin with. Fumbles cost us tonight along with safeties getting lost in the backfield and receivers  left wide open