Nike’s new face

PhatMack19

1 hour ago, baddog said:

Wouldn't that be "Kap"?

Look what happened to the town where the Red Hen is located. LMAO.

1 hour ago, BS Wildcats said:

He's going alright, right out of the NFL.  You should be applauding the man pictured above in the post by Phatmack, that is a true hero.  Hint, it's not the photo of Kaepertwit.  Since you are a left-winger, I'm sure you have no clue who that man is.

1 hour ago, BS Wildcats said:

He's going alright, right out of the NFL.  You should be applauding the man pictured above in the post by Phatmack, that is a true hero.  Hint, it's not the photo of Kaepertwit.  Since you are a left-winger, I'm sure you have no clue who that man is.

I know who he is. Didn't he play for the Arizona Cardinals?

Here is the true Kaep. Big Girl, is this fake news? Please point out anything that is untrue. Thanks.

Colin Kaepernick doesn't have a clue about what 'sacrificing everything' really means

This is the hidden content, please

Explore the Fox News apps that are right for you at

47 minutes ago, baddog said:

How about this Big Girl?

Nike pays their Asian workers 20 cents per hour, works them 80+ hours a week, so that they can pay Kap $millions to protest injustice and oppression. Do you notice a conflict of interest here?

And more for you to ponder Big Girl, in the form of a few little questions:

Do you think the Asian workers get paid sick leave, paid holidays, paid vacation days, paid maternity leave, paid paternity leave, 401K or retirement package, paid medical benefits, paid vision benefits, paid dental benefits, stock options, signing bonuses, hazard pay, overtime pay? Do they have a union? Can Nike discriminate based on race, gender, sexual orientation, religious beliefs? Should we support Nike if any of these are not guaranteed rights to each worker?

I quoted you baddog, but my questions are for Big Girl. You or anyone can answer if you wish.

1 hour ago, Englebert said:

And more for you to ponder Big Girl, in the form of a few little questions:

Do you think the Asian workers get paid sick leave, paid holidays, paid vacation days, paid maternity leave, paid paternity leave, 401K or retirement package, paid medical benefits, paid vision benefits, paid dental benefits, stock options, signing bonuses, hazard pay, overtime pay? Do they have a union? Can Nike discriminate based on race, gender, sexual orientation, religious beliefs? Should we support Nike if any of these are not guaranteed rights to each worker?

I quoted you baddog, but my questions are for Big Girl. You or anyone can answer if you wish.

I think you are getting above her pay grade with those questions.

39 minutes ago, BS Wildcats said:

I think Nike is about to find out how far this sentiment will go.  Bad business decision!

Decision had to have been made by, 1- someone that never listens to the news, or 2- someone who sold Nike stock short & is going to make a ton of money, or 3- a genuine democrat idiot with a single digit IQ..  Check this out:

Btw, poster on another forum said Sketchers was the only sports shoe company that had no connections whatsoever to Kapernitwit.  Great, I wear them - because they’re comfortable.  Now I have another good reason. :)