Silsbee at LumbertonScrimmage/Post comments here!

WOSgrad

Tre Lowe scored on a jet sweep on the 2nd play of the game.

Aaron Sells had 2 long TD's

Adonis Thomas took one in from 13 yards out.

Word of the death of the spread in Silsbee is greatly premature.  The lined up in the spread quite a bit of the time.

Silsbee's speed advantage did show today on both sides of the ball.

Lumberton threw the ball today more than we ever have, which was expected with a true passing qb and some big targets at TE and WR. Seemed like we were mainly trying to work on that today. Ward and Conway both looked pretty good running the ball when given the chance. I think we'll be alright if we can balance the offense out.

silsbee is gonna be good. Defense is looking much better than in years past. A few time our d line got to Collins before he could get the ball out. That would be my biggest concern for them going forward.

14 minutes ago, L-Train11 said:

Lumberton threw the ball today more than we ever have, which was expected with a true passing qb and some big targets at TE and WR. Seemed like we were mainly trying to work on that today. Ward and Conway both looked pretty good running the ball when given the chance. I think we'll be alright if we can balance the offense out.

silsbee is gonna be good. Defense is looking much better than in years past. A few time our d line got to Collins before he could get the ball out. That would be my biggest concern for them going forward.

Threw the ball more then y'all ever have? You must be a young guy or forgot about Lumberton's Tony Eckert. He's in the record books with most attempted passes against jasper. 

1 hour ago, WOSgrad said:

Tre Lowe scored on a jet sweep on the 2nd play of the game.

Aaron Sells had 2 long TD's

Adonis Thomas took one in from 13 yards out.

Word of the death of the spread in Silsbee is greatly premature.  The lined up in the spread quite a bit of the time.

Silsbee's speed advantage did show today on both sides of the ball.

Was actually Sophomore Dralyn Taylor on the long runs Sells wore 29

44 minutes ago, LCM17 said:

Never heard of him. When did he play ? Lumberton ran the spread back then threw on every down. Coach Fuller got critized a lot by throwing the ball that much. 

Not sure when he played, but he coached me in high school and is with PNG now. He was a pretty good qb from what I hear, and moved to receiver in college.