Silsbee at LumbertonScrimmage/Post comments here!

WOSgrad

2 hours ago, Who That said:

Don't think Silsbee can't beat WO-S. Lmao!! Yall better bring everything you got this year when you hit the field with Silsbee. The first game of the year will tell you alot about this year's Tigers. Just sit back and wacth. :)

Me personally I think they have always matched up well. The difference has been the coaching  and conditioning. Like last year u had 10 plays inside the 10 yrd line . Hell I'm still try to figure it out wat happened. 

1 hour ago, Who That said:

Haha I just thought I would start it off" !! It's football season folks time to start the talking get it hype up" Much respect to the back to back State Champs WO.S! But it's going to be a very good game. :)

I guarantee you it will. I truly believe that Silsbee coaches has learned alot from last year when they faced them.i could see a low scoring game. Both defense will b hitting there peak. So it will allow both teams to stick with there game plan by not allowing the offensive units to lose it. A real slobber nocker is coming soon.

4 hours ago, dj said:

I guarantee you it will. I truly believe that Silsbee coaches has learned alot from last year when they faced them.i could see a low scoring game. Both defense will b hitting there peak. So it will allow both teams to stick with there game plan by not allowing the offensive units to lose it. A real slobber nocker is coming soon.

I haven't checked my schedule, but I hope to go see this one.  

I've WOS by three touchdowns.

On 8/23/2017 at 3:21 AM, dj said:

Who are you a fun of WOS or Silsbee? You brag on them more than your own team 

On 8/23/2017 at 1:54 AM, Who That said:

Haha I just thought I would start it off" !! It's football season folks time to start the talking get it hype up" Much respect to the back to back State Champs WO.S! But it's going to be a very good game. :)

Not agreeing or disagreeing with your post. Your username, "who that" is funny to me because "Who DAT! is such a common phrase here in New Orleans. Hearing someone pronounce or spell the words correctly just seems wrodng lol